My Safe Zone🫂💖

Milk: Ohm are you okay? "

Ohm:" I'm not okay Milk. Did you heard what did he said ....
He was in fear and I.. I.. can't even imagine how much pain he endured. My baby shouldn't have gone through anything like this. What I'm supposed to do Milk? I can't see my angel like this. He didn't even recognize me. "

Milk:" He had panicked attack Ohm. Did you know about his medical history?. In my opinion This can't be his first time. Now we have to make him feel safe and secure Ohm.

Ohm:" I know. He asking for going away from here . If I take him away from here should it be good decision for him?"

Milk:" For now it's seems to be best option we have. I think it can makes him feel safe. He needs it. He was in so fear.
He knows living in same area with the one who does this to him is makes him more danger not only him for you too .
Now He needs protection and only you. "

Drake:" Yeah .. He was scared about your life too. I think there is more we need to know. Until then I think we should take him to safer place far away from here ."

Ohm:" Ok.... Then I know where to go . Let's get ready. Drake......."

Ohm cupped Nanon's face and kiss him in forehead.
" Then Let's go away from here baby..."

Au POV

Time skip to Morning 🌅

Nanon slowly tried to open his eyes because he can feel sun ray hitting his face . He feels his whole body in ache in pain all over . Nanon let out a painful whimper. He remembered at last he saw Ohm and talk with him but he didn't know is it real or dream? We was feeling feared again . But his all fears vanished in second hearing most soothing , familiar voice he longing to heard, his Ohm's voice.

"Baby, don't be afraid. I'm here. Your Ohm is here. Look at me naa...."

He quickly opened his eyes with slightly blurred vision. And he welcomed with most loving concerned gaze of his Ohm.

Non:" Ohm... Ohmii...."

Nanon said and quickly wrapped his arms around Ohm without second thought and started to cry out his pain.
He was so happy. This is the moment he longing for. He wanted to held by Ohm. It was his last hope . Now he was in safest place in world. His comfort zone.In his Ohm warmth. In his arms. With his love of his life.
He went through all pain and endured every pain to be with his Ohm. Now Nanon was the happiest man in world. Nanon forget about all his pain and lost in love world with his Ohm.

Ohm:" Hey...!! Baby shhh..... Don't cry naa... I'm here naa.. You don't have to be afraid now. Your Ohm is with you.. see.."

Ohm:" shh... My Angel........ please....Baby please don't cry naa... You know I hate to see your tears my love... You will be tired if you cried so much. Please don't cry baby naa...... My good boy... Don't cry ... Please... Naa... Naa ...."

Rubbing his back giving feather kisses in Nanon's neck while Ohm beg Nanon to stopped his crying,

Nanon slowly loosen his hug and gradually tried to stop his cry. But it seems to be his tears isn't going to stop anytime soon. So Ohm slowly lay down Nanon in bed while warmly smiled at him and wiped his tears and gently caressed his cheek. He kissed each cheek lovingly again and again. And it makes Nanon giggle first time after long period of torture for both of them. Ohm heart filled with maximum happiness seen his little giggle because it's like beautiful rainbow after heavy thunderstorm rain. It's so beautiful like that. Ohm smiled widen to his eyes.