Had to go 😕😮‍💨

Then they started to eat while talking as usual. Ohm is not in his previous mood. He is gloomy and smiled a little and his playfulness fade away . Nanon sensed it and looked at Ohm who is lost in his thoughts with frown. Nanon lightly Squeeze his hand drawing his attention to him and asked,

Non:" What are you thinking phii..?
Why don't you eating? Is there any problem phi....?"

Ohm smiled at him and caressed Nanon cheek softly and placed a soft kiss in his cheek and said,

Ohm:" No baby... Nothing... It's just ... I'm thinking about you. How cute you can be... You're the only one who is in my mind all the time. You know na...."

Non:" Ohh.. phi ... Omii..... enough of sweet talk naa... I can feel it's not about me. Tell me.... please....."
Nanon started to whine.

Ohm:" I'm saying true baby. Actually there is nothing baby. Only you are in my mind. Now eat these everything. These all are your favourites. Okay... Now Say ah.... "

Nanon smiled and took a bite from Ohm's.
Ohm make Nanon eat a lot even he whined .

Nanon:" Now enough phii... I'm stuffed... I can't anymore...."
Nanon said while pouting.

Ohm:" But baby you need to finish all these na.... A little more... Na..."

Non:" Noo phi.... I can't..."
Nanon started to whine,

Milk:" But you have to finish this one Non.... Okay....?"
Saying Milk come from kitchen and take hot chocolate cup with her.

Non:" Ohh!!!.... phi'Milk.....I can't anymore. My tummy is already full. "
Pouting cutely at Ohm and Milk.

Milk:"If you didn't accept I will feel sad na... I make your favourite hot chocolate.. only for you... See..."

Ohm looked at it with frowned and let out a sigh.
Then caressed Nanon hair softly.

Ohm:" Please naa .... Drink only this one baby.
P' Milk specially made it for you na......"

Nanon pout at them cutely with frown and took the cup of hot chocolate from Milk . Then started to drink it.
And end it with a smile and put the cup in table.

Drake, Milk, Ohm had frown all the time. They all are not in mood anymore. Nanon looked at Ohm who is looking at him with concerned look. He felt something fishy.
Nanon Started to feel sleepy. And he felt it gradually increasing.

Non:" phi ... Why do you look so upset?
I can feel it.. Tell me..."
Nanon asked while rubbing his eyes thinking it will fade away.

Ohm who heard Nanon and snapped out of his thoughts and caressed his hair gently.

Ohm:" Noo.. baby... Nothing.. Do you had enough?"
Ohm can sense Nanon's change and his sleepy eyes. And Nanon is trying to suppress it and talk with him.

Non:" I'm.. I'm.. full now. Should we watch TV ?...."
Nanon can't think straight now. He is feeling too sleepy.
Ohm looked at him concerned and quickly said,
Ohm:" Ahh.... yeah... "

Nanon shake his head because his eyes already started to closed.
Nanon then looked at Ohm while his eyesight slightly fading and he blabbering hardly,

Non:" phi... But...I .. I'm feeling so sleepy. Why ..... I .."

Before he finished Nanon head fall as he went to sleep. Ohm quickly catch him in his embrace. And laid his head in his chest and wrapped his arms around him securely.

Drake:" He is already sleep... It's so quick...."

Ohm:" Yeah... He will be fine right?"
Ohm asked worriedly.