Promises ❤️🤝❤️

Ohm misunderstood everything and make his own assumption  cost lot of tears of his non and also his. And it makes unbearable pain for both of them.

O :*(*What a bad boyfriend I am? I didn't deserve my angel. what have I done.
I must make  up to my mistake.I don't want to lose my baby because of my stupidness.)*

Ohm gently cupped nanon face and wiped his tears using his thumb. Nanon just looked at him with teary eyes. Ohm looked at non with guilty  filled eyes.

O:" I'm sorry my angel . I was at fault baby. I was scared that day what I witnessed is make my heart break that's why I didn't talk to you. I shouldn't have ignore you. I'm idiot.I just assume things . please forgive this idiot of yours... please non ....."

Nanon who hear this quickly hugged ohm tightly and sobbed hard on his shoulder. While sobbing,

N:" P'please don't ignore me again.
(Hick)  It's hurt so much p' .
Please don't leave me. Y..you ..are my .  My  happiness... .my ..love ... My everything please phi . I feel like dying this is t..the first time you ignore me .. please p' I'm scared to lose you.  p'...( Hick)
(sobbing hardly on ohm shoulder)

Ohm sense wetness in his shirt because non's hard crying

Ohm sense wetness in his shirt because non's hard crying. He felt so much guilty because he is the reason for Nanon's tears. His heart paining like hell watching nanon sadness. And the reason is himself. He can't forgive himself being that much stupid. He cursed himself while hugging nanon and caressing Nanon's back gently for soothing his pain.

Nanon who hold his paining heart from  that day now breakdown Infront of  love of his life completely.

He never think something like this will happened. He always know that  even how much angry ohm got ,he can't upset with him for more than seconds. But his utmost shocked is after that incident ohm didn't even call him or tried to reach him for once.

He never faced such a situation from the day they fell in love. Even they have fights ohm always come to him. He didn't know what to do expect crying. He cried out his all sorrow that day. He was so much scared that his ohm will leave him. That thoughts kill him until he found ohm. His heart is paining like hell even thinking ohm's cold shoulder from that day.

He was fumming in anger  while hiding his sadness when he found out ohm. But fear of losing him defeat his anger . His grief of heartbreak   control him and that's makes nanon cried out loud endlessly.Nanon only wants to make ohm believe in him  even he didn't do anything wrong.  So he told him everything while crying fearing lose ohm. He let out his feelings ,sorrow everything on ohm's shoulder with heavy crying.

They stayed hugging each other for while. Nanon is crying mess. Ohm also teared up because of nanon's pain. Then nanon sobbing is reduced and he loosen the hug. Nanon face reddened due to so much crying.

Then ohm cupped nanon's face gently and wiped his tears  then he tenderly placing kiss on each and every corner of nanon's face making him giggle.

Then ohm hold nanon hands and gently placed kiss on his palms too.