Embrace 🫂🥹😶‍🌫️

After that incident Ohm didn't left Nanon alone even for a moment. He was with him all the time . Nanon snuggled to Ohm and slept in his warmth.

When Nanon wake-up he still in Ohm embrace. Relieved smile appear in his face seen Ohm who is sleeping now wrapping his arms around Nanon. Nanon looked at his face lovingly. Then give a quick peck on Ohm lips. Nanon runs his index finger on Ohm face respectively touching Ohm nose bridge then his lips lastly Nanon caressed Ohm cheek softly. Nanon again kissed him on his lips but surprisingly Ohm started to kiss him back without letting him end the kiss. Ohm sucks his lips softly while tighten his hold around Nanon. Slowly nibble his lips and end kiss while kissing his nose . Nanon looked at Ohm who is still closing his eyes. Ohm speaks while still closing his eyes ,

Ohm:" I felt there is sneaky kitten who is stealing kisses.."

Nanon giggles cutely and Ohm open his eyes and nussle his nose in Nanon face
making him giggle more.

Non:" umm.... When did you wake up Ohmii......"

Ohm:" When you steal kisses my dimple angel."

Non:" I didn't.... "
Nanon said in teasing tone.

Ohm:" But I can't see anyone else other than you little theif.."

Non:" Ohmii...."

Ohm:" so can I have more ....."

Non:" Ohmii......"
Nanon whine like a baby

Ohm snuggle him tightly kissing his face every corner making him chuckled.
Ohm captured Nanon lips for a hot kiss session.
After that Ohm kissed Nanon forehead and asked,

Ohm:" Baby don't you like to go there again?" Just for once. "

Non:" Noo... I don't need. Please Ohm don't bring that topic again. I don't need anything rather than you. If I have you it's enough for me. "
Nanon said looking at him with teary eyes.

Ohm:" Ok my angel. I'm sorry... Don't cry naa...."
Ohm said while kissing his each eye giving butterfly kisses.
Nanon nodded and snuggled to him more .
They cuddle, laugh, kissed Whole day and The day went like that. Ohm bring Nanon for dinner with Drake and Milk. They talked while laughing. After taking dinner Ohm carried Nanon to their room and helped Nanon to do a night routine and take medicine then changed into comfy pyjama. Then carried him to bed and covered both of them in duvet and wrapped his arms around Nanon and cuddle him to sleep.

Nanon snuggles to Ohm comfortably in Ohm's warmth in his arms . He loves that feeling so much because it makes him forget about everything bad . With a wide smile He went to a deep slumber with Ohm .

Ohm didn't left Nanon for a second. He always with him . Cuddling, loving Nanon and giving as much as comfy and love as he wish.

The next day morning also left like that exploring their resort , chit chatting with each other laughing, eating, cuddling with Ohm . Nanon gets close to Drake and Milk so much now they like a little family. They tease each other, laugh, Milk likes to pampered Nanon as a baby, Ohm still get jealous with a little things. Everything went very well like a sweet dream.

That night both of them went to deep slumber in each other embrace. But middle of the night Ohm slowly remove his hold from Nanon and sneakily left room without Nanon knowing.

Ohm went to downstairs . Drake and Milk already there.
Drake is yawning and looked so sleepy because it's 3 a.m. in night.

Drake:" oh... Come fast.. I'm sleepy.."
Drake said with his sleepy tone seen Ohm coming.

Ohm:" shh... lower your voice idiot... I thought you guys maybe still sleeping.."

Milk:" This idiot going to sleep ruining our plan but I managed to dragged him.