Daddy And Baby 😈❤️‍🔥😉

Belated HNY 2023❤️😘
___________________________________________

Previous Chapter

Ohm:" Not Ohmii... baby......
I'm your Daddy ..... And you're mine baby...."

🔞++++++ Mature scene+++++++🔞

Ohm brings Nanon all the way by kissing him Then puts Nanon in his bed. Nanon was wrapping his legs around Ohm not letting go , he dragged him along with him and they started to kiss like there is no tomorrow.

And Ohm ended the long kiss with a pop sound and Nanon looked at Ohm with a seductive smile and said,

Non:" There is another gift for you which comes with a package Baby ."
Nanon said by showing other gift box he held until now. Ohm looked at him with a puzzled face.

Ohm:" Huh?? What is it Non?"

Non:" Open it Ohmii..."
(With a smirk)

Ohm took the gift box and opened it and his eyes widened seen what was inside it. And peck on Nanon's lips saying,

Ohm:" Baby... Now you have become so naughty...."

Non:" Is that so Ohmii.... but I didn't do anything.. ".

Nanon played innocent again.
Ohm smirked at Nanon saying,

Ohm:" This is a lube bottle baby, you know right?"

Nanon smiled sheepishly and said,
Non:" Yeah... But did you know It comes with a package. "

Ohm:" Then tell me where is the other one my kitten?"

Nanon smiled widely and extended his arms towards Ohm, saying,

Non:" It's me. I'm also your gift tonight. You know it right daddy....."
Nanon ended with a smirk plastered on his face.

Ohm who holds Nanon's hands interlocking them said,

Ohm:" Don't tempt me baby..
You know how much I've hold myself. It's been almost one month since our first time baby..
I hold myself for one month and now you're tempting me so much badly my baby..."

Nanon chuckled and cupped Ohm's face saying,
Non:" I know..I know.. also I was dying to have you inside me too.... Tonight is ours and I'm all yours and especially only for you."

Nanon said in his alluring tone which Ohm felt his whole body started to get hot. Also his junior is already rock hard.

Ohm:" You're my naughty kitten , see Now I'm already hard..."

Non:" You know I will never say no and today you can have me as you wish Ohmii..."

Ohm:"Non...."

Non:" Why ? Don't you want me?"
Nanon asked with biting his lower lip seductively.

Ohm:"Baby , You know how hard I control myself without jumping on You passed days. You know me well naa... "

Non:" I know... And that's why I already gifted you me. So devour me as you wish my love. Ravish me to ecstasy Ohmii"

Ohm:" Today I want to make love with you the whole night my Love "

Ohm said licking his lips seductively.
Nanon smiled at him with nod and Ohm already captured Nanon's lips for a searing kiss. Ohm sucked Nanon's upper lip and entered his tongue into Nanon mouth savouring his mouth. Nanon and Ohm tongues playing in sync . Nanon also tasting and kissing back Ohm with the same desire.