Chapter 52

Roshni's POV

"  I behaved nicely with your friends, please be nice to my friend too."

" Correction!! You behaved very nicely with them and ignored me." He said and I was losing my mind just like him.

" But you can't talk to my friends like this. " I said.

" First you stop avoiding me, then expect me to take your requests. " He said.

" I am not avoiding you, just keeping my distance. There is a difference, I may not be as mature as your girlfriend, but I think there is a difference between them. " I said raising my eyebrow.

" Oh, so it is all about that?? Roshni, don't start again... I am already..."

He glared at me pointing at me with one finger as if daring me to stop it.

" Already?? What? "

" Nothing!! Go and pack your bags. "  He said authoritative manner.

I turned towards Hardik and said, " Hardik, what would you like to have? Tea, coffee, jaljeera buttermilk? "

" Oh, nothing, thanks!! I must leave now. "  He said getting up as he was getting uncomfortable.

" Oh, no! You came all the way here just to drop me off, I can't let you go without having anything.
Moreover, we have to discuss the project that is to be submitted by next week. I have to go to Delhi, please do my work also, I will collect all the information and send it to you but you make everything else. " I said with a smile.

" Rest assured, I will manage it. " He smiled and said.

" That's so nice of you. But I already have some information on the topic. Come to my room, I will give you the information and we can discuss, what is to be done while I pack my bag. " I said and he nodded. I was about to go walk away from there to my room with Hardik when Manik Ji caught my arm.

" Wait!! He would not go to your room. "  Manik said glaring at Hardik and me.

" What?? Why?? "  I was shocked. So I asked.

" Because... I am saying... He is a man and I can't allow him to go to your room. "  Manik Ji replied with a stern face.

" Why?? What do you mean by, you can't allow? Who is asking for permission? "  I said as I was also annoyed by now.

" He needs it... And I am not giving any. He is a guest, so talk to him here, not in the room. "  Manik Ji said firmly.

" Tell me what is the problem with me going to my room with him??" I retorted.

" Are you an idiot? You are a grown-up girl, do I need to spell it out to you?? "  He replied with a frown on his handsome face.

" Oh, great! So finally I have grown up?? What do think about me now that I have grown up? " I asked placing both my hands on my waist.

He looked at me and frowned more. He glared at me but I raised my eyebrow and smirked.

" Roshni!! I have already told you, what I think. No more discussion on that. "  He replied.

" You confuse me, Manik Ji. Sometimes you say that I am immature and childish and just now you said that I'm grown up... kindly decide for once and for all if I am a child or grown up and let me also know. "  I said and he was thoroughly irritated.

" Shut up!! The bottom line is that you sit here if you want to discuss anything with him, I will not allow any man to go to your room. "   He said firmly.

" But... "

" Don't waste time or you would have to manage there without your stuff as your bags are not packed yet. "  He threatened me.