Chapter 84

Manik's POV

I opened the newspaper and was shocked to read the news and see the photographs.

Shit!!

Who did that??

I have always been apprehensive about it and it had happened now.

There were pictures of Roshni and me splashed over the front page of the local newspaper.

In one of them, I was carrying her in my arms at the entrance of the hotel.  In the second one, I had wrapped my arms around her as she was crying with her head on my chest and hugged my torso. And in third one was taken when I placed my jacket on her shoulders and the fourth one was with both of us having dinner at the hotel the fifth one was clicked while going to the room with me holding her hand.

There was a cheap write-up describing both of us in dark shades.

It said that we were having an illegitimate relationship and we maligned the pious relationship between a ward and a guardian. 

It also said that it seemed I was taking undue advantage of the girl's innocence and that I must have drugged or threatened her to have a relationship with me. It even called me a cradle snatcher.

And... oh, God!!

Shit!!!

I really wanted to kill the man who wrote this about Roshni.

It said that there might also be a chance that the situation was the other way around. It was quite possible that the girl seduced the billionaire after all he is young, handsome and the most  eligible bachelor in the whole state being the heir of the former diamond king.

She must have lured him with her beauty and they were seen at a hotel in Rajasthan. They behaved like a couple and spent the passion-filled night in a room. As the pictures show that they could not keep their hands off each other even while they were in public, what would they have done behind closed doors? The young billionaire was desperate to get a room for a night and for that he even used his family's influence to get the room. They were behaving like a newly married couple.

They are also living together in his haveli without any other family members with them.
What kind of an example were they setting in front of society ??

They should be boycotted by society and should be punished for corrupting society.

He is her guardian so he should protect her should treat her like his child. And she should treat him like a father or uncle. Or at least like a big brother.

Are we going to just sit and let them spread this message that they can do anything and we will not raise a voice against them?? We must unite and punish them for this.

If the girl is really desperate to indulge in physical pleasure then she must find someone else her own age... Not her guardian. But maybe she would not be interested in them as they are not loaded as him.

I requested the people to boycott them. 

The print was so clear that anyone could see the pictures clearly.

What the hell!!!

I called Munim Ji...

" Hello, Munim Ji, can you please come home? It is very urgent. "  I said.

" Ji, coming. " 

I was pacing in the living room. Who could have written such a right-up?? I need to find out.

I was not tense about myself but I didn't want my family name and her name to be dragged into that.

How could they turn something so sweet and beautiful into something so cheap and ugly??