Chapter 56

Happy Navratri to all of you.

Manik's POV

I was in the garden with her... When all of them left and went to do something or the other, I felt very alone all of a sudden. I was enjoying the company of my family and even Roshni seemed to be enjoying a lot with all of them.

It seemed like a perfect life... and I felt very good from within. And didn't want the evening to end but I don't know why everybody seem to be busy also I don't know why Chachi was taking that stupid competition so seriously.

I didn't want to go to my room and I was thinking of staying there for some more time. But I didn't know, how to ask her and didn't want her to think anything wrong. 

" I really loved these garden settings, I want to stay here for a bit longer... can we take a walk in the garden?? " She asked and I agreed immediately as I wanted that too.

" Come, I will show you some more areas which are also very nice. " I said and she nodded.

We both went to the other parts of the garden. I knew that this side of the garden had an artificial pool and a small bridge over it. I was sure, she was going to like it.

The moment she saw the artificial pool and the bridge, she ran to the pool and bridge and was looking very happy and excited to see the place. Her face was glowing in the moonlight. She was very beautiful and didn't need any extra layer of make-up to look more beautiful.

She seemed delighted to see around and clicked many pictures there. I was mesmerized by her cute smile.

The cool wind was blowing and the atmosphere was beautiful as it was a full moon night and the speakers in the garden were still on so the soft music was playing. It was all so magical.

All of a sudden she asked me if she could sit there for some time. I could not deny her that pleasure and she was very happy when I nodded and sat down on a big flat rock.

She touched the beautiful flowers, sniffed their fragrance and was literally lost in that little paradise. I was amused to see how easy it was to make her happy. She closed her eyes to enjoy the nature around her and I was lost in her simplicity and beauty.

It seemed she was feeling a bit cold as she shuddered a bit. I was about to ask her if she was feeling cold, I could give my jacket to her.

But just then my phone started ringing. I didn't want to pick up the phone but it was Shlok. Only he and Shaurya were talking to
me, I could not avoid talking to him as we had to make a plan to convince others to forget everything and I was ready to do anything they want.

" Hello? Hi, Shlok. " I said.

" Hi, how are you?? "  He asked me

" Good!! You tell me... "  I asked.

" We have a party at Sujal's hotel tomorrow, everyone is invited.  We will meet Sujal and Viren and try to talk to them again. "  He said.

" I was about to call you. I came to Delhi just a few hours back... "  I said.

" What ?? You are in Delhi?? Why didn't you tell me?? " he didn't even let me finish my sentence.

" My Chachu needed me to come immediately for a very important deal. And just now Chachu told me about the party."  I said.

" That's so good!! Come and meet us. "  He said with excitement.

" I really want to... But can't. No one is at home and I can't leave Roshni alone at home. This place is absolutely new. "  I said looking at her.