Chapter 86

Thanks Anuska for your wonderful gifts

Thanks Anuska for your wonderful gifts. Please tell me your Wattpad account id.

Manik's POV

" Later on!! I almost forgot that we all have to leave today itself. We came to meet you specially. Now get fresh and come back. I am hungry. Chachi and mom will scold me for keeping you busy. I better go and enjoy the gujrati delicacies. Come soon. We all are waiting. " He said and went away.

Shit!! Why are they here??

I got freshened up and went out. All of them were waiting for me.

" You should have started, I am sorry to keep you waiting. " I said.

" It is not a problem, young man. You are going to be our son, can't we wait for our son? In fact, it is your privilege to come a bit late and make us wait. After all, you are our only son-in-law. " Viraj uncle said.

Just then I saw another plate on the table, who else was coming?

" Is there any other surprise as well? Is someone else also coming for the lunch" I asked.

" Oh, yes! Since we are here so I thought of meeting Roshni as well, I called her and told her to come here and have lunch with us. You didn't even tell us that she has shifted to the hostel?? Why?" Chachi asked.

" She said that she was getting bored here, while all her other friends were living in groups in the hostel. According to her, it would be better for her studies, if she study in a group with friends. Is she coming?? " I asked.

" Of course!! She is coming... She could not deny me the pleasure of meeting her. Here she is... " Chachi said looking over my shoulder. I turned to look at her. I was dying to have her in my house and in my arms.

She came and greeted everyone with a smile. Chachi hugged her.

" I am so glad that you could come. We missed you. " Chachi said.

" Same here. " She said but she was unusually quiet.

" Come join us, we were waiting for you. " Chachu said with a smile.