Chapter 101

Manik's POV

We were surrounded by danger but I was thinking about her and our first...

Think of something else, you idiot!!!!

Oh, God!! Help me in remaining sane.

I saw the clothes the detective had brought. It also contained a readymade Mehandi cone. I smiled and gave it to her. She smiled as well.

" Oh, good... I can apply some Mehandi on my hand, so at least this ritual can be taken care of. " She said.

" Hmmm... But first of all, let's eat something. I am very hungry..." I said.

" Since when have you not eaten anything?? "  She asked getting emotional.

" Since they all came to Surat and Ron came as Raj to meet you. " I told her.

" It has been four days, Manik ji. Were you trying to kill yourself? "  She was shocked.

" There was no point in living without you anyway. How do you think I could eat if another guy was coming to meet you for a marriage proposal? I really wanted to break all his teeth. I have always loved my friends, I could die for them and would have beaten anyone for them. But ever since you came into my life, I have changed, I really wanted to break their jaws for flirting with you. " I said.

" How could you think that I would marry anyone but you?? How could you think I would ever get married to any of your friends? I didn't know it was Ron, but I refused him thinking it was Raj ji. I love you. "  She retorted.

" Then why were you flirting with all of them in Delhi?? "  I asked.

"  To see your possessiveness towards me. It was the only thing that acted as a salve on the wounds you used to give me by ignoring and rejecting me. Everyone could see your possessiveness towards me. Only you took so much time. Let's eat food now. " She said and got up.

" I will eat only on one condition, that you would make me eat with your hand," I said, she nodded.

She served the food for us and made me eat with love. I did the same.

After we had food, I asked her why did she take out the diamond??  And she told me her reason.

" What?? You are such a silly girl, Roshni.  Didn't you know that your life was at a risk, didn't you even think for once that people would be after your life, once you take out the diamond from the bank?? "  I scolded her.

" I am sorry, Manik ji, I did not think of all that, all I wanted to do was to get away from your life so that you could live happily ever After with... I didn't want you to face your family, friends, and society just because of me. "  She said bending her head.

" What hurt me the most was that you trusted  Hardik over me. That bast*** tried to sell you when he could not find the diamond. The detective told me that is sawed him hitting you. I would not leave him alive, even if he runs to the other side of the earth's hemisphere. "  I was angry all of a sudden.

" I am sorry, I trusted him. And thanks for saving my life and honor once again. " She bent her head and said.

" Your life and honor are not only yours but mine too, Roshni. Tell me what happened, since you took out the diamond. "  I asked and she told me everything.

" Thank God you sensed the danger and hid the diamond, otherwise he would have taken it and sold you immediately. He kept looking for it. Though he told me that he has the Diamond but according to the detective, he had not found it. He hit you because he didn't find it. Where is it??  "  I asked.