Chapter 104

Manik's POV

" Shut up!! We should not have trusted you. You should have been more careful. And do you think, she would be stupid enough to hide in the next room only, if she managed to escape from you? Of course, not!! She would have run as far off as possible. " The other voice said to Hardik.

"  But... What is the problem if we check the rooms? " Hardik said.

" No!! See how this man is ready to fight us for his pride. We don't want to involve ourselves in unwanted situations. Let's go!" The other voice said.

" I think... "

" I don't care what you think, I want the diamond and the girl. My boss is coming here for both of them so that he can take his revenge on Shahs,  he has something against the girl's family too. He would not think twice before killing us if he doesn't get both girl and diamond. I don't want any additional problems so let's go and find the girl outside. No more discussion on that. "  The other voice said and they went away.

The detective knocked on the door and I opened the door cautiously. He came in and shut and shut the door and before I could say something, he drank a whole bottle of water and then took a deep breath.

" Sir, we need to get out of here as soon as possible. There are already more than 15 men here and if their boss is coming he would not come alone. We need more people or maybe the police. They are too dangerous. "  He said.

" But you were very confident or we would have been in trouble. " I said hugging him.

" I had to save both of you. Let's go, before that Hardik boy tries to find her. "  He said we nodded.

I got a call from chachu, I picked it up, "  What is this, Manik, it is your wedding day, tomorrow,  where are you?? And I don't know where has Mihir gone all of a sudden? What are you boys up to? " He was very annoyed, it seemed that Mihir had not told him anything about the situation.

" Chachu, I was about to call you, please go to study. It is a very serious issue. " I said.

" What happened?? " He sounded tense.

" Are you alone?? " I asked.

" Yes!! "  He replied. And I told everything...  well almost everything.

I didn't tell him that Roshni had gone away to sell the Diamond but I told him that somebody kidnapped her for the diamond and I had to come here to save her.

Of course, I would tell everything to him later on, but I didn't want him to get angry at us at the moment.

I told him about the unknown enemy and he was shocked I told him about the situation but did not tell him that we were getting married today. I wanted to tell him and everyone face to face.

I told him that we are trying to get out of the situation and also told him that Mihir and Shaurya were here to help me I told him to provide help from the police as they were very goons there.

He told me that he would arrange police protection for all of us and would put pressure to arrest all the people involved in the kidnapping and this whole revenge conspiracy.

" Take care of all of them, son. And come back on time. " He said and I assured him that I would bring back everyone safe and sound.

Roshni took just two more minutes and we went out with her wearing a long veil.

There were goons everywhere and I brought some very inexpensive sweets from the local market. We reached the fair and went to the organization that had arranged.

They asked us to be ready, we would be called in a while to get married.

We nodded and waited there. Just then two young men came to us. I got worried and came to stand in front of Roshni. I would not let anything happen to her.

I was ready to punch them if their intentions were wrong. But they came and one of them hugged me.

" Mihir!! I didn't even recognize you. You look so different. " I whispered.

" I wanted to say the same to you if you had not told me your number we would not have been able to find you. I am glad you both are fine.  "  He said and I patted. He hugged Roshni and asked if she was fine.

" How could he let anything happen to me and now even you and bhaiya are here... Thanks. I was scared for him. We were alone here." She said crying out of relief. He patted her.

" Hushh, don't cry, or my brother will be scared when he sees your face after the wedding. " He teased and Shaurya and I smiled.

" Stop teasing me. " I said.

" Stop teasing you?? We haven't even started it you wait and watch after all you are the first one who is getting married. " Shaurya whispered hugging me.

" Thanks, brother... "

" Pitega kya ab Shadi wale din?? ( You want to be punched on your wedding day?" He asked.

" Not today!! I need to look handsome for my bride. "

" She is already crazy about you.  That's why she chose you over all the other handsome men. Imagine she called me bhaiya. Do you even know, how much it hurts to be called bhaiya by young and beautiful girls who are not related to you?? " He said.

" Stop it!! We know how you feel. But she has already called you bhaiyaa and she is getting married to me. So stop cribbing." I said shaking my head.

We saw many goons around us. Mihir said and I started talking in Gujarati to look like a part of the scene.

We all were called for the wedding. All the couples performed all the rituals and finally, I put vermilion on Roshni's hair parting, tied a cheap, metallic nuptial chain around her neck, and after that, we exchanged our vows one at a time with every sacred round around the holy fire, she finally became my wife.

My beautiful Bride...

😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥰🥰🥰🥰

Hello friends

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Take care, have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi