Chapter 61

Sorry by mistake only half chater got published.

Roshni's POV

" Hey, Roshni... How are you? I missed you. " Sahaj said hugging me. I smiled politely but didn't like that he hugged me.

" Hello, Sahaj. " I said pushing him away. Just then another man came.

" Oh, Hello!! I was wondering, why it was so hot and bright on such a cold winter day.  Now I got my answer. By the way, I am Mohak paul. May I know your name please?"

" Hi, I am Roshni! "

" No wonder the day is much brighter today. Thanks for brightening my day. Will you please brighten my life and be my girlfriend? "  He asked with so much confidence.

" What? No!! " I was shocked by the way he asked me. Everyone laughed around me.

" Get lost, kids!! Make way for the king of hearts... this beautiful queen of hearts belongs to me. " Another very handsome man came and pushed Mohak and Sahaj and extended his hand in front of me to shake hands.

I didn't know what to do, so I kept looking at him.

"  Hey!! Vihaan bhai, just because you are older than us, you can't boss around us. " Mohak said.

" Then don't come between her and me. She needs someone mature who can handle all the hearts she would break. Who could do it better than a heart surgeon?? Hey beautiful, would you allow me to take care of all the heart patients you manage to increase where ever you go? "  He said.

" What ?? I am so sorry, I didn't get what you mean. " I said.

" He is way too complicated. You concentrate on me, love. " Mohak said.

" Mohak, behave yourself, I am your senior. Get lost from here, this beautiful girl and I need to know each other. Sweety, I am Vihaan Singh Rathore. A heart surgeon. I will treat all those patients whose hearts you are going to break when you be my girlfriend. "  Vihaan Ji said.

" Sorry, Vihaan Ji, I am not interested. " I said.  Sahaj burst out laughing.

" Bhai don't waste your charm on her... She likes me. Your seniors have also tried their chance on her but it all went down the drain, she likes me. " Sahaj said.

" Seniors?? Whom are you talking about? " Vihaan Ji asked.

" Shaurya, Viren and Ron Bhai... " Sahaj replied.

" Seriously?? " Vihaan looked surprised. Just then,  Mihir Ji came and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

" Heu, guys... Stay away from her. Vihaan, Mohak, please stop bothering her.  "  Mihir Ji said.

" Why?? Are you interested in her?? Like seriously?? Thank God!! You finally moved on. If you are interested in her, I am more than happy. " Vihaan Ji said.

" Oh, no, idiot!!! He is like my sister. So stay away. I would not let playboys like you around anywhere near her. So all of you, please leave her alone... Or you will have a punch from my side. " Mihir Ji said and I smiled.

" That is not fair!! " Vihaan Ji said.  I don't know how but I have seen her somewhere. " Vihaan Ji said.

Just then Roohi said, " Yes I also felt that. But I don't remember where could I have met her before we went to Surat. She lives in Surat and we live here how could we meet her? "

" Oh, I came to Delhi and by chance to the same hotel on new year's Eve. So maybe you saw me here with my friends. "

" Right,  oh, yes!! You are the unconscious one because someone spiked your drink?? "

" Yes!! I am, unfortunately, but someone saved me. I really wanted to thank the man who saved me with his friends. But he had left before I came back to my sense. I wish, I knew who it was." I saw Mihir Ji shaking his head at Roohi... But she was not even looking at him.

Why didn't he want her to tell me??

" Oh, it was Manik Bhai! " Vihaan said.

" What??? " I was too shocked to hear that.

" Yes, Manik bhai stopped those men and fought till his other friends joined them. " Mahi said. 

" Why didn't you tell me earlier?? " I asked.

" I had forgotten where I had seen you. Actually, Saanjh and I saw those men taking you away and we told Manik Bhai so he went after them and stopped them they even fought, by that time we send his other friends also. So they saved you. "

" Thank you so much for informing him and saving me. " I said hugging her.

" We would have done it for anyone, I am glad that we could save you. "

" Hey, thank me too, as I treated you when you were unconscious. "Vihaan Ji said.

" Thank you so much to all of you. " I said folding hands to all of them.

" This is not fair, I want you to thank me the same way you thanked Mahi. " Vihaan Ji said.

" Mahi is just like her sister... Do you think of her as your sister? " Mihir Ji said.

" Let it be...  This thank will do. " Vihaan Ji said.

I need to thank Manik Ji. Why didn't he tell me till now??

How many times will you win my heart, Manik Ji? It's not even mine anymore.

*******

Manik's POV

"  C'mon guys, it's almost time for the ceremony. Come with me." Sujal said and we followed him.

The moment the hall opened where the ceremony was to be held, I was shocked.

No!!!!

The ceremony was my engagement with Myra????

No!!

💥❓💥❓❓🤯🤯🤯🤯💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥🤯🤯🤯

Good morning friends 😘

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it. Please let me know.

Guys, we have to go somewhere tomorrow so I will not be able to post tomorrow. And will be late day after tomorrow as it is ashtami day after tomorrow.

Please go and enjoy the hot hot chapter of our Canadian Sahil after an hour please ..

Thanks
Chhavi