Chapter 94

Roshni's POV

Enough was enough!! I would have to put a full stop to this drama forever.  I didn't want to create any problem for anyone and if I remove myself from this scene, everybody would be happy.

Manik Ji was so happy in his life before I came to disturb it. He had such a beautiful, hot and sexy girlfriend. Everybody in his friends' circle and family wanted him to get married to her because her parents are the family friends of Manik's chachu and Chachi and I am an outsider. 

He had told me so many times that if he brakes that engagement with Myra his relationship with his friends and family would be spoilt because  Viren Ji and Sujal Ji would never talk to him again for hurting their sister Myra and at the same time chachu's friends will also be annoyed with them which will spoil their relationship too.

Society was not accepting our relationship as well. He had always told me that this is going to happen and I thought that he was overreacting.  But for the last few days after that article was published in the local newspaper, I saw how people were behaving.  They were literally misbehaving with me as they didn't dare to behave like that with Manik.

They didn't accept our relationship and called us names. They called me a gold digger who seduced her guardian as he was filthy rich, in fact, the richest and the most eligible bachelor of the state.

They also called him a cradle snatcher who took advantage of the girl child whom he was supposed to take care of.

I loved him and didn't want to give him any trouble in his life,  I just wanted him to be happy and if his happiness is with Myra then I will let him go.

The only way to get out of his life was to get financially independent because I was already an adult and if only I am financially independent, I can make a petition in court that I don't want any guardian and for that I needed money.

The easiest and fastest way was to sell that piece of diamond that his grandfather had given to my father as a reward.

I had that diamond in my locker, so I would go to the bank first thing in the morning and would take it out and sell it to get money.

My parents didn't want to sell that piece of diamond ever as it was their priced possession.  They would not have wanted to sell it, but gift it to me. Even if I would not have sold it at any cost but that piece of diamond was not as important to me as the happiness of Manik Ji.

Once it is sold all my problems would be solved automatically. According to Manik Ji,  my life was in danger because of some people who wanted to kidnap me for that piece of rare diamond.

The kidnappers wanted that piece of diamond and if I will sell it, I won't have it anymore and they might leave me alone.

Moreover, I will be financially independent and I can go out of his life easily. I had no one to talk to so I had already called Hardik and told him everything.

He appreciated my plan and said that it was the best thing I could do in this situation.  He asked me to take out the Diamond and then he would find some good buyers who could give them a very good price for that.

*******

It was morning, and I packed my bag and went out of the hostel a bit earlier than the normal time so that Manik Ji does not find me by coming here at the usual time. I knew, that he would definitely be here and I wanted to avoid that.

Hardik was waiting for me near the hostel, we both went to his place and she waited till he packed his stuff.

When it was time for the bank to open we left his house and went to the bank. It had opened, and by the time we reached there, we went in, I opened the locker and took out the Diamond from it and came out of the bank.

" Let's have breakfast, then we will leave the city. " Hardik said.  

" Why can't we sell it here in Surat?? I am not getting why we need to go to another City to sell this diamond, it is a bit awkward. " I said.

" Oh,  you are such a naive girl, we can't sell it here as Mr Manik is the only one who can afford to give the right price. But we can't. Approach him. Right?? "  He asked.

" Hmmm! "

" If we go to any other jeweller, they would not give us the full or right price. Moreover, your life has always been in danger, if we try to sell it to somebody here, the people who what trying to kidnap you earlier might come to know that you have the diamond with you, I mean that you are carrying it with you, those people may attack and snatch it away from us. No, that is too dangerous. " He said. 

He was also right in a way, but I don't know why, I was feeling that it was not the right thing to do.

" But to travel with that expensive piece of diamond is also dangerous, what if we are attacked by those people or what if somebody comes to know that we are carrying it and they might harm us? " I retorted.

" Yeah, but how can anyone come to know about it, we are not going to take it out on the way. Trust me, as soon as we try to sell it here,  Mr Manik might come to know that."  He argued.

" Yeah!  But..."

" Don't think so much, I am your friend and well-wisher, and would never give you a wrong suggestion. "  He said and I got embarrassed.

" I understand, Hardik but..."

" See, there are many people here who know about you and  Mr Manik because of that article. They would get a new topic to gossip about. People might say that the girlfriend of the diamond king is trying to sell a diamond stolen from his boyfriend to someone else. You both will get more humiliated. " He said.

"Maybe you are right. "  I nodded.

" I know... I thought about all the possibilities as you are my responsibility now. I can't let any harm be done to you. You are such a good friend of mine and trust me a lot, I can't betray you. So I found the safest way. We will go to my hometown and contact my family jeweller. You can show it to him in private so that no one else can get to know about it. It is a foolproof plan." He said and it seemed to be safe in every possible way. 

" Ok!! Maybe you are right, let's go!! " I said. He caught my hand and we both rode his bike and drove to his hometown.

Manik's POV

It was almost lunch time and still, there was no clue, her phone was switched off.  I could not sit idle and wait for something to happen.

I had just one lead, Hardik.

I went to their college and requested the principal to give me every information about Hardik. 

But he said, " I am sorry, Mr Shah,  it is against the rules, as all such information is confidential about a student and cannot be handed over to anyone. "

" Sir, this student of yours is associated with some of the anti-social elements and I have proof of that, if you don't want me to involve the police please corporate with me. "  I literally threatened him.

😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😱😱😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

Good morning friends,

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi 💓😍😍