Chapter 53

Here is the video of my new exclusive book on Owo. And if you like it, Please go and read the book...

Roshni's POV

What happened between him and his girlfriend? Is everything alright between them?? Was he frustrated that his friends were angry with him??

Yes, it could be one of the reasons... Oh, I should not have shouted at him.

Just then there was a knock at the door. I turned to look in that direction and saw him standing there.

" Yes, Manik Ji, shall we make a move? " I asked picking up my handbag and pulling my stroller. He came forward and took hold of the stroller.

" I am sorry, let's go and have food, I am hungry too. " He said.

" Manik Ji, I am sorry too. But please tell me what is going on between you and your friends?? Viren Ji was very angry when he left. "

" He and Sujal have not talked to me since then. I am very upset. We all have been friends since we were 6 or 7. It has been twenty years and we all have been inseparable. And now they are not even talking to me. I feel that I am getting frustrated. I am sorry for behaving like that... I should not have taken out my frustrations on you. None of it was your fault. " He said.

I felt guilty again that I had wished that Viren Ji should get to know and disapprove of their relationship.

" Everything will be alright. He is angry at the moment but will cool down. I am sure Shlok and Shaurya Ji will make him understand. I am sure, even he must be upset after fighting with you. Now that you are going there, try and persuade him to talk to you. " I said.

" Hmm... I intend to do that. Let's go and have food. " He said and we both went to the dining room.

*********

Manik's POV

After lunch, we both went out and she was going toward my car when I stopped her.

" This way, Roshni... " I said.

" But your car... "

" Come with me! " I held her hand while a servant was coming after us with our luggage.

She was shocked to see the helicopter on the helipad.

" Oh, my God!! We are going by that?? " She asked with her eyes as big as saucers.

" Yes!! We need to reach there before evening. " I said, feeling good to see that she was excited.

" Really? Wow!! I have never even seen a helicopter, so close to me. " She said with child-like excitement.

I helped her climb it and the servants put our luggage in. I asked her to fasten the safety belt, she did that. The pilot took it off and she held my arm with excitement. She was excited as well as scared.

" Manik Ji, How many times you have travelled by this?" She asked.

" I have not counted, have been doing it since I remember coming to Surat. " I said. But as it gained altitude and speed she was scared.

" Manik Ji, Are you sure, this is safe??" She asked looking into my eyes.

" See, I am still alive. " I said with a smile. She shifted closer to me unconsciously. And caught my arm even more tightly.

" But I am a bit scared..." She said looking at me. I don't know why, but I felt like a superhero.

" Don't worry, I will not let anything happen to you. Hold my this hand. " I said and she caught my other hand.