What's on his phone?

I simp for food 🤤

Leo's pov

Me and Pisces were talking in the living room when we heard someone screaming from the kitchen. It was Capricorn? Why was she screaming at this hour? And what's up with that weird smell? It smells like something is burning!

I immediately stood up and before I started to run to the kitchen I saw Scorpio enter the living room like nothing ever happened.

'Is this dude deaf or something? Didn't he hear the scream?' I thought suspiciously.
'Or maybe he is the one that caused it! Either way I need to get answer!"

By the time I decided Scorpio was already sitting on the couch with his phone in his hands. One by one the others who woke up by Capricorns scream entered the living room. Soon enough everyone besides Capricorn and Virgo was here. I began to get a little bit worried about the brown haired girl when she finally entered the room.

I was so relieved that she was safe when I saw her staring madly at Scorpio. That's also when I noticed her cloths had burn marks and her hair was a total mess!

"What happened to you?" Sagittarius said snickering while asking the question all of us were wondering about.

"Oh nothing, I just burned down the whole kitchen." She said sarcastically.

"NO, MY BABY! I AM COMING SWEETIE!" Taurus yelled and sprinted to the kitchen.

"Wait didn't Dad I mean Virgo already burn it down?" Aries pointed out.

"And why were you looking all mad at Scorpio when you entered the room?" Gemini asked.

Great I wasn't the only one who noticed that.

"Well maybe because he saw that the food was burning and didn't tell me in time." She said angrily.
"By the way where's Virgo?"

"There's no way he actually slept through this whole event right?" Sagittarius said unsure.

"Libra can you please go and check on him." Capricorn said sweetly.

"Eeh sure." He said and ran upstairs.

From the back of my eyes I saw Scorpio just looking at his phone unbothered by the rest of us. Capricorn followed my glare and noticed him again. With two steps she was standing next to him and snatched his phone. Scorpio just stared at the place his phone where just a second ago and looked up and saw Capricorn holding it.

He scowled and looked at her and said,

"Give me back my phone!" In a childish manner.

"No, and what were you even doing that made you not noticed the conversation we all had?" She asked suspiciously.

"Ooo maybe you should read it out loud!" I said always ready for some juicy drama. Seriously I needed something on this dude, for studying of course and totally not for blackmailing.

"Yeah you should do it." The other ones agreed.

Scorpio that was now standing up tried to take the phone from her but was to short to get it. He sigh and mumbles something about DNA and how short he is. He decided to just sit down again and stared blankly at the floor.

Meanwhile Capricorn was mentally preparing herself to read whatever Scorpio was doing on his phone me and the others were discussing what Scorpio could be doing on his phone.

"So what do you guys think he was doing on his phone?" Gemini said.

"I don't know Scorpio is so mysterious so I got no clue on whatever he might be doing on his phone. Tho I think it must be something important because of the way he desperately tried to take back the phone." Aries said shocking us all.