A restless night

Aquarius pov

I left my room as soon as I was sure that everyone was asleep. I knew that I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight so I decided to do something useful with the time I had. As quiet as I could, I walked over to the staircase to go downstairs.

"Now where is Scorpio?" I asked out loud looking around in the living room l noticed he was no where to be seen.

"Maybe he got tired of being up with me. I mean it's been two days." I continued and sat down on the couch.
There I was for a couple of minutes until I realised that it was quite boring just sitting and doing nothing.

"I would kill for some drama or something to happen. Even listening to Gemini's problems is more interesting than this." I said and grabbed a pillow from my right. I hugged it tight before throwing it across the room almost hitting a box near the tv. After that I took a second pillow and threw it but this time I aimed for the box.
A small noise was heard and I saw the tv swaying back and forth almost falling over. I watched in horror as it kept swaying for a couple of minutes until finally getting the courage to stand up and stop it. Looking closely I noticed it had a small crack on the right top corner.

"It wasn't mine fault." I mumbled and walked away casually just in case someone was watching. When I stepped out of the room I felt something grab my shoulder and I nearly let out a scream.

"Scorpio what the heck are you doing?" I whispered angrily and he shook his head.

"Aquarius, I did something really bad. I almost told Aries about you know what." He says shaking me roughly.

"Calm down what are you talking about?"

"Okay so you remember when you told me about you poisoning Aries drink just to prove that a your book had magical powers? Guess what happened?"

"I dunno, tell me I wasn't there." I rolled my eyes and he sighed.

"He never drank it which means that if the book had magical powers it means that someone else got whatever you planned Aries would get."

"How do you know? The dude literally went out on a date with you? Maybe he lied?"

"No because that's not the case. I overheard Sagittarius and him talking about a bet earlier this morning. Aquarius the point is that I told Aries about the book and now he thinks I am crazy!" He concluded and I nodded.

"It's okay, we all knew you were crazy from the very beginning anyways." I said patting his shoulder.
"And about Aries might knowing the existence of this book is very bad, which is why we are going to check if the book has a potion that makes people forget things. Come follow me." I instructed and he followed me upstairs and all the way to my room.

"Did you seriously put a book you think is magical in your room?" He questioned and I smiled.

"Okay Scorpio. When you look at this area what do you see?" I said pointing at the massive area between my room and the wall.

"I see, umm a wall?"

"Wrong, this my friend is something very special. You see, this area is not supposed to exist."

"But I can see it right now?" He says confused and I continued,

"You see my dear friend this is an extra space. When I first arrived I wondered why my room was bigger than the others judging by the large room between the wall and my door. I did some measurements and noticed that it was some extra space but not only between my bedroom and the wall but the room on the opposite side, Pisces room. Taurus who also noticed this somehow found some blue prints of this house that showed that there was supposed to be a room besides mine."