Who knows the Zodiacs better

It's been almost a month since the zodiacs got 'forced' to live with each other. Everyone started hanging out in their own friend group's and that's something the government didn't like. So to make everyone associated with each other again, the government decided that the zodiacs should play a game called: Who knows the other better!

The game is simple, one sign is going to draw a card and read out loud what it says. The other signs are supposed to guess and answer the questions from what the drawer would do.

To make the game more interesting they will be playing it in teams of elements, all fire signs, earth signs and so on!

But as you all probably already guessed the teens weren't so eager on playing. So to make them do their best, they decided that the winning team will get to go on a vacation for a week!

No one's pov

All the signs were gathered in the living room preparing themselves to play the game.

On the left side of the room the fire signs had claimed the couch and forced the others to find something else to sit on. They were all casting suspicious glares at the rest of the group but at the same having a great confidence about winning this competition. No one could blame them, they are fire signs after all.

On the opposite side of the fire signs, the water signs were quietly whisper amongst themselves. They were sharing a big grey bean bag that they won fair and square from the air signs. If you think that the calmest sign group didn't care about a competition then I think this might be the time for you to think otherwise. Unknown to the rest the water signs were actually pretty competitive and a bit of a sore losers.

The air signs were staring daggers on the water signs. After they lost in a rock paper scissor match and now had to sit on the floor. They were more than willing to win over the other team. The problem was that Aquarius and Gemini were to lazy to care and they were right now bickering with each other. Libra who had given up on those two was on his phone playing some game. Good thing that the air signs are the most perspective group and are extremely good at noticing small things.

And lastly the earth signs were sitting on chairs that they brought from the kitchen. Instead of staring daggers or eying people suspiciously, they had decided to that they should go through everything that they had learned from the other teens and they all grinned as it happens to be a lot. They knew that they were going to take this home.

Pisces pov

We had all decided that we should go from the last sign to the first. Because of that I was the first person to start. I drew a card and read it out loud.

"What is my favourite animal?" I smiled as I read it, no way they would get this right!

A minute later the time was up and everyone showed their results.

Fire signs: No favourite animal
Earth signs: Cats
Air signs: No favourite animal
Water signs: Pisces

I wasn't shocked when I saw the fire signs answer, Leo is my best friend after all. What shocked me was that the air signs also got it correct as well. Cats is the answer most people think so I am not surprised about that. I stared at what the boys thought was my favourite animal and I didn't fail to notice their smugly expressions.

"The correct answer is that I don't have any favourite animals, so congratulations to the teams that got it correctly!"

"If you could re-born as a different sign, which one would it be?"
To be honest I have been thinking about this once before. How would life be if I was born as someone else and not Pisces?