A day with the air signs

Aquarius pov

"Ugh I hate the fire signs." Gemini whined out loud as he for the fifth time broke into my room today.

I looked at the blond hair wondering what he wanted to rant about now. It was starting to get like a tradition that he broke in to rant about all the bad things life gave him. Sometimes even Libra would join in. I sighed, in an extremely loudly way hoping the guy would get that I was busy.

Somehow the boy thought that was an invitation and jumped on my bed.

"How rude of you to not ask what happened." He said with a dramatic voice. He then sat up straight glaring at the wall spaced out.

I watched the boy, wondering what might have happened this time. After a bit of moral problems that I often get about these kind of things my heart won over my brain. I quickly placed my on my right and shook Gemini to show that I would listen.

"So why do you hate the fire signs?" I asked Gemini.

"They are all to hyped and they always ditch me and hang out without me." He said whining again.

I raised an eyebrow at him.
"You know that's not a good reason to hate someone."

Gemini looked back at me in shock.
"That's what you always do and I don't recall anyone doing anything about it."

"I do not." I said stubbornly.

"Yes you do and you always lock yourself in your room. You only come out if you need something or if someone calls you." He exclaimed jumping up and down.

I got taken back a bit before collecting myself. It's true that I don't hang out with the others a lot but living with 11 other teenagers is a bit overwhelming.
"I am sorry." I apologised to him.

"Nah it's okay I get why you do it, it's a bit to much with 11 other people. But seriously that the part I said that you hate people for no reason is true." Gemini continued smugly.

"Any proof?" I asked him with a challenging tone.

"Well, you don't like Sagittarius and from what I have seen you don't even have a reason to why you don't." He replied playing with my hair. I didn't even notice it until now but when I looked over my shoulder I saw that he had started braiding it in to two braids. It looked really good and I made a mental note to myself that I would let the blond boy braid it more often.

"Well me and Sagittarius have umm a difficult and special relationship you know? And besides you dislike Pisces for no reason and you don't see me pointing it out as much as you do on me and Sag." I countered as I was touching the braid, messing it up in the process.

"Hey stop and besides I do have a reason to that but it isn't your business you know?" Gemini replied smacking my hand away from the braid.
"Anyways now that's this is over do you want to go out and do something with me and Libra today? It can be an only air sign day!" Gemini asked and I turned around to meet his sea-green eyes. He was doing puppy eyes or rather trying, it looked like a kid holding back his tears or something. Now that I think about it he looks like a blond version of Percy.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked fearing the answer I would get.

"Nope come on, we have to get Libra." He said jumping of my bed.

"Wait I thought you said Libra was already involved in this." I yelled after him. As expected I didn't get a reply. I stood up wondering if he would notice me not following him.
'Screw it he would come back anyways.' I thought bitterly and walked after him.

...

"Cap we need to borrow your assistant for a day or so, but don't worry you will get him back whole." Gemini's voice was heard from the living room.