Mission (Im)possible

Sagittarius pov

Of course no one would suspect that I rigged the challenge I gave to Gemini. My plan was bulletproof until he suggested that me and Aries should also do this dare. So naturally I played along to minimum the amount of suspicion Gemini had on me.

Sadly I wasn't allowed to have Scorpio, which would be a lot more easier because that boy almost blushed because of everything. Lucky Aries that got him!

My challenge is twice as hard as his because I have never seen Libra blush and I bet he won't blush because he is Libra. Yep that's totally the reason. Not because I don't have any rizz or anything. Why am I rambling to myself as if I am trying to explain something?

"Good morning Sagittarius." Libra called behind me.
Oh god this is it.

"Eh good morning Libra, what a beautiful day it is today." I said as smoothly as possible.

Libra gave me a look before moving the curtains, revealing the rainstorm outside.
"It is certainly a good day today." He says with dripping sarcasm and I let out a nervous laugh.

"Yea umm wanna grab some breakfast?"
I asked but he shook his head.

"I actually have a question to ask you if possible." He says and I nodded.

"Sure ask away."

"Okay so, I need help to give you all nickname's." He mumbled loudly.

"Are you finally accepting your call as our mother?" Aquarius said hopping out of nowhere.

"No and don't call me that. I just thought that we have been together for what, a month and we still don't have nicknames or something for each other." Libra said and Aquarius sighed.

"Okay then, please let me be the beautiful child." Aquarius said and I suddenly got an idea. A lot of people blush when they are uncomfortable or embarrassed, me included. Maybe I can use this situation for my advantage.

"Nah, Aquarius you are more like the hated child or the middle kid in the group." Libra stated and we all laughed.

"Please forget whatever I said and let's start with Aries. I think we all know what his nickname should be." Aquarius said and we nodded.

"His name should be 'Angry issues on legs'. " I said and Libra agreed.

"Taurus should be the 'cooler sister'. " I said and they looked at me.

"Taurus is complicated so I don't know." Libra shrugged.

"Gemini should be the 'hot stuffs' or 'the gay one'. "Libra said and we both shook our heads.

"He should only have one name, and that shall be the 'Crab simp'." Aquarius said seriously.

"Cancer should be, ' Mr Bed wetter' no one can disagree with me on this." Leo said scaring the living shit out of me.

"Your responsibility if something happens then." I shrugged.

"I shall be the 'best sister'." Leo said making us shake our heads.

"Nope you are going to be the, 'second option'." Aquarius said and giggled.

"Why not the first?"

"Virgo is 'the dad' nothing more." Libra interrupted.

"So your husband?" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Ew not everyone is gay here, and he has a girlfriend you know."

"How dare you assume that I am gay." Leo gasped dramatically.

"Because you are it's obvious." He sassed back.