Sleepover but with the girls, part 2

No one's pov

"Why aren't they answering?" Capricorn muttered as the signal went by. Taurus shrugged and offered to call through her phone instead.

The younger girl sighed. "Knowing those idiots they probably fell asleep or something."

"Who are you calling an idiot?" A voice yelled from the phone. Capricorn glared at Taurus wondering why she didn't bother telling her that they had answered.

"Well Capricorn just because of that you it's your turn now." Leo says and the other agreed. Capricorn sighed once more before realising she could get this quickly over.

They chanted "Spin it. Spin it. Spin it."

"Leo?" The said girl laughed. It was finally her time to shine, even though she wasn't the one telling the story.

[How to get a girlfriend by the end of the day] by Capricorn.

"Is that even allowed?" Aquarius asked.

"Bets me." Pisces replied.

"Aren't you like the host? You should know." She continued.

"To be fair I actually hosted this because I wanted to re-new the blackmails I have. But seeing how you guys are handling this then I'm positive that the plan failed."

I was having a really bad day because the guy I liked was in love with my best friend. That's when this blond girl came and wanted to be my girlfriend because I looked lonely and heartbroken. We talked for a while and by the end of the day I accepted the deal and now I have a girlfriend.

Moral of the story: Getting heartbroken is okay because love might come when you least expect it.

The end

"Is this your way of saying that you don't want to be single and want a girlfriend?" Leo questioned and Capricorn shrugged.

"I mean." She started but hesitated to continue.

Taurus placed her arms around her shoulders. "Don't worry Capricorn I can be your girlfriend."

"Really, you would do that for me?" Capricorn said with a grin.

"Yes everything for my new girlfriend."

"Aquarius you might be right, Taurus is cheating on Virgo!" Leo gasped out. Aquarius made a proud face.

"I told ya, shit I'm starting to talk like Scorpio now." She said with a terrified look before shrugging it all off.
"Which is cool because I love the accent, anyways, I'm texting Virgo right now to tell him about you cheating on him."

"Someone's going to be in trouble." Pisces teased.

Taurus huffed. "He started it by cheating on me with Ophiuchus."

"Who?"

"A guy who is simping for Virgo and-"

"Is totally irrelevant to the subject, continue the game now." Capricorn interrupted.

"If I recall correctly then it's Pisces turn." Aquarius blurted out. The younger girl stood up and spinner the wheel.

"Oh come on!" She yelled before pointing at each one of her friends accusingly.
"Okay I admit that it was funny earlier but this is to much, which one of you sad excuses of clowns have rigged the wheel?"