At the hotel

Taurus pov

As soon as I arrived to the hotel room, I collapsed on the double bed in front of me. It had taken one hour to find all our stuffs and a second to locate the hotel. The hotel receptionist seemed to not be able to find our booked room so we had to rebook the room which surprisingly also took an hour. It would have taken less time if Capricorn hadn't been so stubborn and insisted on that we had booked our room beforehand.

Virgo, who was obviously not feeling so well decided to just pass out in the waiting room only waking up when the receptionist handed us the key to the room. When we were finally able to leave the reception, Capricorn was in a bad mood because someone apparently forgot to book a room and she had just made herself a fool in front of everyone in the hotel.

Thankfully the room we got had three separate bedrooms. The rooms were equally big but in different colours. My room was caramel coloured and had matching cream coloured things.
Capricorn's was white and cream combined and Virgo's was white and coral.

Next day...

I woke up to the smell of new made pancakes and sweets. I tried to ignore my rumbling stomach but the noises were to much. Sighing I sat up, rolling of the bed and to my suitcase. Looking through my cloths I decided that I would wear a gray hoodie with a pair of black jeans.

I practically ran out of my room and to Capricorn's room.
"Cap wake up we have to go and eat breakfast." I yelled, knocking excitedly on her door.
I heard her groan and something hit the door.
I took that as a sign to leave.

"Virgo wake up, I don't want to sit alone in the cafeteria." I said whining and knocking on his door multiple times.
I heard tired steps coming towards me and when he finally opened the door I bursted out laughing.

"What happened to your hair?" I laughed out loud.

"Hey leave my bed hair alone!" He says tiredly and went to go find a comb.
A few minutes later he came back with his hair as usual and wore a white shirt and some shorts.

"Isn't Capricorn coming?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Let's go!" I said dragging him with me to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria was big a but at the same time crowded. Me and Virgo found a table with three chairs and decided to look through the menu. I obviously order pancakes because that was sadly the only thing on the breakfast menu. Virgo order the same for himself and for Capricorn, just in case she showed up.

We both talked over the breakfast and I was having a genuinely good time with Virgo when I remembered what I was supposed to do. I felt a sting in my heart. How could I have been so stupid? It was pretty obviously that the younger boy had a crush on Capricorn, always talking about her even when we it's just the both of us there. Didn't have to be Einstein to know that the boy had a crush on her. So why can't I just let go? Why can't I just tell him the truth?

Do I even love him, or does my heart belong to someone else? I have never been in a relationship were I had feelings for the other. It was mostly just kids to my mothers friends or partners. Already from a young age my mother decided that I should hang out with the other kids to find someone I like. She booked play dates and meetings with her friends and their kids. Not sure what gender I was into my mother also decided that she would teach me about acceptance and how to treat others.

I remember one of the play dates with a girl that has parents that owned a company. The girl was pretty nice tho she had a temper matching Aries. We stayed friends for two years but she had to move away because her mother died in an accident. Sadly I never got the courage to tell her that I liked her. We both decided to keep on being friends with each other but I never saw her again. Something I do know is that she a year later came out as transgender and that his father supported him.

Anyways back to the subject, do I like Virgo as more than a friend? Wasn't the reason to why I accepted his request in the first place because I couldn't say no? Ugh feelings are so complicated!

"Hey Taur are you okay?" Virgo asked me concerned.

"Yea I am okay, what are we talking about again?" I questioned awkwardly.

"That's a good question." He said and added while cracking a smile.
"We were discussing what we should do next."

I stiffened fearing what he was implying to.

"We all suggested different places so why don't we go to one place each day? If I remember correctly we have 7 days and we are 3 so each of us can choose someplace we should go two times." He rambled.

"I think that's a good idea." I replied half-hearted because once again I didn't listen.

"What is a good idea?" Capricorn asked sitting down besides me. Apparently the girl had decided that it was finally time to wake up.

"What we should do next." Virgo said filling her in on what he just told me.

"Hmm that should work. Oh and I forgot to tell you guys that a friend of mine might be coming to accompany us tomorrow." She made a face.

"A friend? Who are they and how are they?" I asked and she shrugged.

"They are weird and stupid. Always bragging about themselves and somehow knows where ever I am." She looked around as if they would be here right now.

"That's very concerning." I mumbled loudly.

"You have a stalker?" Virgo asked confused and she laughed.

"Kinda, but more like an annoying younger sibling that is always looking for trouble. Let's just hope that they don't show up tomorrow when we are going to Disney land."

"If they are anything like you described them let's hope they don't show up." Virgo decided and I agreed.

"Enough with the depressing aura and let's go explore the hotel in the meantime." I grinned standing up.

"Right after breakfast, the most important meal of the day." Capricorn said as her stomach grumbled.

Ey the overdue chapter is here! I can't believe I broke my update streak again -.-

Question:
Who is Capricorn 'friend'?

Hope you all enjoyed and see you later guys, girls and my non-binary pals!

~Ev