Pisces wish

Pisces pov

Being a love expert comes in to handy most of the time. Especially when you live with 11 unstable teenagers in a house. You easily know what's going on and can stop unnecessary drama before it even happens. Sadly not everyone have that trait and Aries certainly doesn't have it. He couldn't even pick up the hints I gave him. In other words, Aries is not a qualified member of the ship cult. I mean club.

After Virgo kissed Taurus a lot of things happened at once.
1. Capricorn pushed Taurus of her lap which pushed Virgo too.
2. She ran away. (Not a surprise)
3. Scorpio disappeared. (He always does)
4. Taurus slapped Virgo. (Bad ass move)
5. She ran after Capricorn. (Understandable)
6. Everyone was in shock and died. (Not quite)
7. Virgo was confused. (As always)
8. Aries is feeling bad because of this. (Certainly not)

I sigh and looked at Leo. She nodded and I went to go do what I do best. Help people out with love problems. You see being a shipper comes with a responsibility. If one of your ships aka experiments goes wrong you have to be there and help them. But not to much as it can result terrible things as them falling for you or something. Wait what am I saying that would never happen, right?

Anyways I quickly went upstairs trying to find Capricorn. Which was easier than finding a ship because I could just follow the sounds. It took a while for me to get to her room but as soon as I got there I could hear soft noises behind the door. Someone sniffed, probably Capricorn and I heard someone comfort her.

"I-I don't k-know what I did w-wrong, I wa-as sure h-he l-like-ed me." Capricorn said with her voice cracking as if she was a broken radio.

"Shush it's okay. Everything is go to be fine." A voice said which I guess was Scorpio.

"I-I don't k-know-" Capricorn started before crying again.

Damn she is broken.

"I-it just f-feels like m-my h-hear-rt is b-broke-n." She said after a while.

"I-I lo-oed h-him with all my heart, h-he e-even gave me h-hope." She said sniffing loudly.

"It's not your fault he is a jerk and didn't get the signs." Scorpio said to her.
"And if it makes you feel better Taurus rejected him." He said trying to mask his uneasiness.

"So wipe those ugly tears away and show him who is the boss!" Scorpio said making this situation much better than I thought.

I left knowing that Scorpio would handle the situation. And ignoring the feeling about everything would get worse.

As I was making my way downstairs I saw an worried Gemini and a confused Virgo.
"Is she okay?" Gemini said and I nodded.

Virgo scratch his head.
"What even happened?" He said and that was the moment I realised how oblivious he was. This won't make the situation better!

"Eh Capricorn will tell you when she is ready." I said knowing I couldn't prevent this from happening. The only thing I could do was to send the event to later on.

"I will go check on Taurus and apologise." He said looking down shamefully.

"Yeah go do that." Gemini said sending him of.

"How is she?" He asked once again as soon as Virgo was out of sight.

"Bad but she is recovering." I said with a sigh.

"I can't believe that this happened." He said and laughed nervously.

"I mean it was pretty obvious Virgo liked Taurus and Capricorn liked him." I said looking down.
"It was only a matter of time that this would happen." I said quietly.