A weird day, part 2

Here is a part 2 of the last chapter :3

Aquarius pov

"Stop following me." I yelled at the boy who was currently following me.

"I am not following you." The boy, Scorpio said walking faster.

"Yes you are." I said continuing the conversation we had been having for half an hour now. It was starting to get quite annoying.

"No I am not." Scorpio said as he stopped to looking around.
"Where is Sagittarius?"

"Now that you mention him, I haven't seen him since we left the food court." I said stopping too.

"Please don't tell me we left him there." He mumbled loudly. Then he quickly turned around and started running back to the food court.

"Geez overreacting much?" I said but followed him anyways.
As I was walking around I realised that I had no idea on where the food court was. I also realised that I lost Scorpio which wasn't necessarily a good thing. Then again Scorpio always disappears so I don't know why I am surprised.

"Aquarius there you are." A voice said grabbing my shoulder in relief.

I turned around to see Aries behind me having the cringiest smile I ever seen.

"Nice to meet you too Aries." I greeted him formally.

"Have you seen Cancer and the others? I can't seem to find them." He said rubbing his head.

"Nope." I said popping the p.

"Have you seen Sagittarius then?" He asked jumping up and down.

"No me and Scorpio lost him." I said bluntly.

In an instant I saw his face turn from calmness to nervousness.
"Oh no, I promised him that I would take care of him." He said panicking slightly.

"H-hey no need to worry he's a big boy and can take care of himself." I said trying to calm him down.
"Besides Scorpio is probably with him right now anyway." I continued lightly.
As soon as I mentioned Scorpio, Aries looked at me as if I was crazy.

"How could you leave him with Scorpio." He said panicking again.
"Where did you last see them?" He asked roughly.

"In the food court." I responded, pointing and saw him run off.
'What a dumbass he is', I thought until I realised that I was still lost. With a sigh I took off after him.

Luckily for me Aries was quite noticeable with his red hair. So I could easily follow him in the big crowd that just happens to be there. As I looked around the court I spotted Leo and Libra talking to each other loudly. Besides them was Capricorn trying to make them shut up by glaring at them. As soon as they see Aries they all rush over to him asking him if he has seen the others. To my surprise he quickly points at me and next thing I know I was standing right besides the other.

"Aquarius where have you been?" Leo said shaking me dramatically. I was in to much shock to answer but luckily Capricorn answered in my place.

"Well she can't answer when your literally shaking the life out of her." She said and sigh at the other girl's stupidity. Fortunately Leo took that as a sign and stopped shaking me. I waited a second to collect myself and took a deep breath.

"I was at the food court where you guys left me, Sagittarius and Scorpio for shopping." I answered the girl. I noticed Capricorn and Libra raise their eyebrows accusingly at Leo.