Capricorn's friend

Capricorn's pov

I woke up to the sound of an opening shower coming next door. Rubbing my eyes, I eyed the clock to my right and noticed it was time to wake up. Left the bed and walked tiredly over to the bathroom in a slow pace. I hate mornings, I hate to wake up. Would anyone care if I just went back to bed again?

I pressed down the handle to open the door only to notice that it was locked. I started knocking on the door asking what Taurus or Virgo were doing in my room 7 am.

"Wait a second darling." A voice replied turning off the shower. Out came the person I feared the most, my friend from hometown.
With their wet white hair dripping all over the floor and their purple mischievous eyes looking at me in excitement. They had their usually smirking signature planted on their face.

"Ophi what are you doing here!" I yelled out loud and they sighed.

"You don't remember what happened last night?" They countered walking towards me holding their towel around them.

"I-what?"

"That's unfortunate because you actually enjoyed it this time." They replied with a pout.

"You bastard better not have done what I think you did and how are you even in my room?" I asked once again and they cracked me a grin.

"Take it easy babs, I just borrowed the master key from the receptionist and walked right in." They said with a wink.

"Hey do you have any spare clothes because the clothes I have is not something I like." They frowned pointing on the purple skirt and white sweater on the floor.

"That depends on what you need?" I replied opening my suitcase.

"Everything besides girlish clothes." They informed and I raised my eyebrow.

"Boy today?" I wondered taking out a white shirt and black pants that was way to big for me that I am not even sure that I brought with me.

"You got it babs anyways who are the nice people next door?" He mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"Oh they are my friends and we are here for a vacation." I replied and he smiled that smile again.

"Oo can I come, please, please, please!" He said doing puppy eyes.

"Depends if they want, now go and change." I pointed back at the bathroom. Ophiuchus gave me a look before going back inside again. A few minutes later he came back out again looking through the pile of cloths he wore before.

"Ah there it is!" He said picking up a purple tie and a purple hair clip.

"Let's go then." He said excited and grabbed my hand.

"You go ahead while I change." Opening the door I said.

"See you soon babs!" He winked and closed the door after himself.

Opening my suitcase again I realised that this was going to be a long day.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

"Is this your friend?" Taurus wondered and I nodded. We all decided that we should grab some breakfast before heading to Disneyland.

"Unfortunately."

"Hey babs no need to be such a tsundere. We all know you love me." Ophiuchus said in a flirting manner placing his arms around my shoulders.

"Are you sure you are friends?" Virgo questioned skeptical.

"Of course not, we are friends with benefits!" Ophiuchus clarified to him.

"Benefits?"

"Benefits indeed, isn't that right hon?" Ophiuchus asked looking around in the cafe.

"No and don't worry guys, I have dealt with this guy for more than a half of my life."

"Yes we go like way back, do you think they have Starbucks coffee here? I need an energy boost." He says walking over to the cafeteria's reception.

"So what do you guys think of my friend?" I asked nervously when I noticed he was out of hearing range.

"They are interesting?" Taurus said but it sounded more like a question. Virgo nodded as if to show that he agreed.

"If I can handle Gemini and Sagittarius then I am pretty sure I can handle your friend as well." He stated proudly.

"Who are Gemini and Sagittarius?" Ophiuchus asked as he returned with three coffees in his hands.

"Some friends we are living with during this summer, nothing special." I rushed to say because I got this horrific idea. What if Ophi decided to join us at the house.

"If you say so." Ophiuchus replied without any further question, taking a sip from his steaming hot coffee.

"Did you buy coffee for us as well?" I asked and he nodded.

"You should all be grateful that I am in such a good mood today, here you guys can share one." He said handing a cup to us.

Taurus and Virgo gave him a disbelieving look when they realised that he would drink the two other cups by himself.

"What's your name?" Taurus asked amused.

"My name is Ophiuchus but you can call me 'your new boyfriend'." He winked kissing her left hand and she giggled.

"Well my name is Taurus, nice to meet you your new boyfriend."

Virgo watched everything quietly, deciding whether he should say something or not.

Ophiuchus, who didn't notice the older boy's discomfort raised a hand out to him.
"Hey you look good, wanna date me?" He asked and Virgo shook his head.

"Your new boyfriend, are you cheating on me with my boyfriend?" Taurus asked disappointed and raising an eyebrow.

"No, I was just asking this fine man out, and did you say boyfriend? You are already taken?" He said with wide eyes in horror.

"Yep, by this fine man you were just about to ask out." She giggled at his surprised face.

"Damn it, all hot boys are always taken now days." He sighed loudly.

"Virgo this is Ophiuchus and Ophiuchus this is Virgo." I said awkwardly.

"Whatever, I am emo now leave me alone." He said walking away sadly. I watched as his figure became smaller and smaller as he walked further away.

I looked at the others in awe.

"Congratulations guys, you made my overwhelming and enthusiastic friend leave. What's the trick?" But none of them answered me. Instead they pointed at something behind me and when I turned around I saw something that shocked me.

It was Ophiuchus returning with a new cup of coffee in his left hand.
"What are we going to do now?" He says after taking a long sip of his new coffee.

Was it actually a surprise that Ophiuchus is Capricorn's childhood friend?

Question:
What is your opinion on Ophiuchus as a zodiac sign? Do you believe that there is a thirteenth sign?

Hope you all enjoyed and see you later guys, girls and my non-binary pals!

~Ev