Beachday

Sagittarius pov

It's been two days since Taurus and Virgo announced that they were dating. And in two days a whole lot of things happened. For example, Scorpio and Capricorn have gotten closer. And when I mean closer I mean super close. For the past two days they haven't been leaving each other's side. I have also not failed to notice the glares they have been sending to the newfound couple.

Leo and Pisces have also changed, they are always on alert as if something might bad happen.
And then there is the rest of us, who are just following the flow.

"Libra can you come over here a sec?" Capricorn asked from the kitchen.

I sigh a bit. I almost forgot about Libra and Capricorn new relationship. Before they never used to actually talk to each other but now Libra seems to be the person helping Capricorn.

I eyed Virgo who was looking at Capricorn with a hurt look.

It really pained me how much everything had changed. I sigh once again and Aries looked at me in a concerned way.

"Hey, Sag you okay?" My best friend asked slowly.

"Yeah everything's fine, why you ask?" I replied and he frowned.

"You're worried about everyone huh?" He said and I was surprised he figured me out that quick.

"Mhm, it's just I feel like we are all drifting apart, you know what I mean?" I said quietly.

Aries looked at me a second before making a big grin. A grin that meant that he just got an idea.

"Hey why don't we all go to the beach." He said standing up.

"Wait that's actually a good idea." I said also grinning. We both quickly ran over to the kitchen to present our idea to the others.

"You wanna go to the beach? On a Tuesday?" Leo asked surprised.

We both nodded.

"Well I am all in for it besides it might actually make everyone loosen up a bit." Leo said shrugging and I smiled knowing she had the same mindset as us. What can I say, it's a fire sign thing.

"Then that's decided let's call the others to tell them to pack their things." Aries said and we all fist bumped.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

"Remind me why we all decided to go to a beach today?" Aquarius said yawning.

"Because it's fun." Pisces replied entering the mini bus Leo had manage to get a hold of.

"Could you guys go even slower?" The driver said sarcastically pointing at us. She even managed to get a hold of driver even though they might not have been the best choice.

"So is everyone on board?" Libra questioned and we all looked around to see if someone was missing.

"I think so or wait where is Scorpio?" Capricorn said with a sigh.

"Wow um rude, the way you guys just assumed I wouldn't be here when we are going to the beach is offensive."Scorpio said from the back of the bus.

"Anyways let's go." Cancer yelled standing on his seat. The bus driver frowned at the boy. Pisces looked at the boy and smiled widely.

"Yes sir let's go." Pisces agreed also standing up.

"Is it just me or are the water signs acting like the fire signs today?" Taurus said eying the 'new' set fire signs suspiciously.

"I hope we're not getting a new set of them. One set is already enough." Capricorn said tiredly.

Virgo and Taurus agreed much to my horror.