Pool party went wrong?!

Capricorn's pov

I looked to my right and left nervously. "Taurus can we please leave now before he comes back?" The girl shook her head.

"I don't know why you don't like the guy, he seems pretty chill if you ask me."

"No he is not," I whispered. "Have you seen how he has been acting the past few days? He hasn't said a word to Virgo in two days, much looking at him. He is up to something and I fear that it's not good."

"Sure." She dragged the word. "Maybe the guy is tired of being ignored by him?"

"No, I have know Ophi for almost my whole life and he never gives up on his crushes like this." I looked around once more in case he was there. "He is up to something."
Taurus continued to give me an amused look. Some guy is currently in love with her boyfriend and she has the nerve to think this was funny?

"So, what are you talking about?" Virgo questioned as he returned with his suitcase. This was the last day of our vacation and by the end of the day we would be back at the house again. This vacation went by fast and I'm honestly a bit sad that we are going back home now.

"Nothing Virgo, just girl stuffs." Taurus replied and pecked him on the cheek. The raven haired looked confused and gave a sheepish smile. I coughed to make myself heard before they became all lovely and they smiled apologetically. After being with them this whole week I had finally come to terms with the fact that Virgo didn't love me and that what I felt for him was a childish crush. It didn't hurt as much looking at them as it used to.

"Are you all ready to leave?" I asked realising that the earlier we leave I won't have to worry about Ophi's weird behaviour.

Virgo frowned. "Yeah but aren't you going to say goodbye to Ophiuchus?"

"No need, he said that we could go and that saying goodbye would be painful for him. Better take his advice." Fortunately they believed me and Virgo offered to carry out bags out. As me and Taurus were about to leave the lobby, Ophi came rushing out waving some papers frantically. He yelled something that probably meant wait!

He made a gesture while trying to focus his breathing. It took a while until he finally had it under control.
"Sign this." He handed Taurus the paperwork. She took it while giving him a skeptic look.

"What," Taurus said looking at the paper then Ophi then the paper again. "Is this?"

"Oh," he began nervously and playing with his tie. "You see a friend of mine told me that you can be in a relationship with more than one person. That's called a poly relationship, so I was thinking that we could be in a relationship. You and me and Virgo."

Taurus stared at him, face full of unreadable expressions. "What."

"A threesome, please I really love Virgo and this might be one of my best shoots. And it works out between both of us because we don't have to be attracted to each other to be in a relationship." He said excited and I just wanted to stop him right there. I haven't seen him this excited since his last crush, a guy in the parallel class.

"Sorry, but I don't plan on sharing my boyfriend." Taurus said in a joking manner but you could hear the real meaning.

I watched as her words sink in and how Ophi's face was covered with hurt. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to hug him, because despite being an arrogant fool he was still one of my best friends and someone I considered as my brother.
"Yeah, that's okay. Forget it."