Sleepy days and the surprising guest

Virgo's pov

When I woke up I felt a warm present next to me. At first I was confused but then I remembered what happened yesterday and that me and Capricorn decided last night that we would sleep on the second sofa.

My face lit up when I realised what the tired me had done. I slowly tried to stand up without wake her up. Which I failed real hard, stealth was never on my side. And before I could even say no, Capricorn was awake and aware of her surroundings.

For a second she looked confused then she realised what happened and she blushed real hard. Her face was as red as mine.

Quickly and quietly we both left the sofa and went our separate ways.

A few minutes later...

Me and Capricorn were preparing breakfast for ourselves when Cancer entered the kitchen.

"I guess the lights are not back yet." He said with a sigh.

"Yeah, want some cereal?" I asked him.

The tired boy nodded.

By the time I finished preparing our cereal Pisces entered the kitchen. She rubbed her eyes and greeted us tiredly. I sigh and once again I decided to prepare a bowl of cereal.

"Thanks Virgo." Was all I got from the normally cherry girl. Weird I guess she isn't a morning person after all.

Suddenly I heard a loud thud and when I looked up I saw Gemini laying on the floor. It appears that the boy had tiredly walked to the kitchen but fell asleep on the way. They laid so still that I thought they might had died when I heard them snoring lightly.

I prepared an extra bowl in case they got up.

A few minutes later I heard a loud groan and saw that Taurus had woken up. She looked down and saw Gemini on the floor and carefully tried to enter the kitchen without waking him up. When she was half way through Sagittarius, who had decided to wake up, accidentally slipped on Gemini's body and fell to the floor loudly.

I got up from my chair and prepared three bowls of cereal for Sag,Taur and one extra just in case. After that I went to wake up Sag and Gemini who fell asleep on the floor again.

Man why is everyone so tired today.

By the time I started eating again Leo decided to enter the kitchen with Libra behind her.
"Good morning guys" both of them said cheerfully.

Damn they seem to have a lot of energy already. Hahaha so not me. Okay I really need some coffee before I do something I might regret.

"Where is our breakfast?" Leo asked and sat round the table.

"There is one bowl behind m- Okay who took two bowls of cereal." I said angrily and was already planning ways to punish the thief.

"I did."  a tired voice called from the table.
It was Pisces.

"That's okay I will just make another one." I said and pat her head.

And with that I made four bowls of cereal in case someone wanted more. And this time I actually got to eat up my whole food in peace. After like twenty minutes all of us had eaten up our food and went to the living room again only to see something shocking.

Aquarius, Aries and Scorpio was still sleeping!

"Omg so cute." Leo said taking a picture of Aries and Scorpio weird posture.

"Scopries." Cancer said out of nowhere.

"Scor-what?" I said confused.

"Scorpries, also known as ScorpioxAries." Cancer said thoughtfully.
"Never mind, only a idiot would ship those two together."he said nonchalantly.