GENDERBEND TIME

Pisces pov

My head was pounding when I woke up and one look at the clock told me that I overslept again. I rolled over to the small cabinet on my left side and searched for something to ease my headache. Unfortunately it seemed like I had used all the medications already. I blew the hair out of my face and sighed as I stood up and walked over to the bathroom to prepare myself. One glance at my mirror and I knew that my day was ruined.

"What the heck?" I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a guy with similar looks as me. I glared somewhat disappointed at what used to be my long, silver hair, now all short and messy. My bangs that were normal long were now short and covered my right eye. Overall I looked the same, besides the fact that I grew about an inch longer and still wore my pyjamas.

Just then a scream was heard and it sounded like it was from inside my room. "Pisces is that you?" A blond guy asked in horror. I nodded confused and he grabbed my hand dragging me who knows where.
"Guys we have another victim!" They said and I found myself just listening to how hot the voice sounded until I realised what I was thinking and shook my head. By the time I cleared my mind I was in the living room with two other people. It was a girl that resembled Libra with her pink hair tho it was noticeably longer and with multiple layers. Beside her was another girl strange looking girl with big green eyes. She had black, short hair with small curls at the end.

"Guys this is Pisces, another victim."
I waved to the strangers.

"So," I coughed. "Do you guys know what caused this?"

The blond, raven and pinked haired shook their heads.
"No but I might have a hunch." The blond said smiling at me and I found myself smiling back. I took the time to check the blond guy out. He had curly hair that was cut as a wolf cut, I ignored the fact that he was still wearing pyjamas. God if this wasn't a serious matter then I would ask for his number. The blond winked as he went upstairs again.

"Pisces why are you grinning after them like that?" A soft voice asked and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't you get it? Our little Pisces here has a crush on them." The pink haired supplied excited. I shook my head roughly and told them that it wasn't true.

The raven haired questioned surprised. "Pisces has a crush on Leo?"

"On Leo?" I yelled. "That was Leo?"

Both girl gave me confused looks and before they could answer, the blond guy (Leo) was back again dragging two kids and had one running after them. One of the kids was a short teal haired boy, that was struggling to get free out of the blonds grip and the other was an equally short girl with raven haired girl. Her hair was a bit over her shoulders and she had styled it as a long ponytail and a side-swept bang. Unlike her friend, she wasn't struggling and just let the blond drag her.
Behind them was a brunette yelling for the blond to stop running. Her hair was shoulder long and she had a braid instead of a bang. She also wore a black skirt and a grey hoodie that was clearly too big.

"Is that my hoodie?" The raven girl beside me wondered.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

"Okay can someone explain what is happening here?" The blond asked to the trio that reminded me a lot of Aquarius, Sagittarius and Scorpio. None of them seemed eager to answer and kept whistling suspiciously.

"Hey let me try." A new and much darker voice said. Everyone looked at the newcomers. It was two guys both brunettes but with different shades and eye colours. The one that spoke had dark green eyes and the other had amber ones. The green eyed had short curly hair and the other one had short Mohawk hair.