A b̶r̶o̶s̶ date

Aries pov

"Hey, Aries do you know why Gemini is acting a little bit umm weird today? Weird is not the right word for this situation but still." He said fumbling with his words. I gave him an innocent look as we both entered the kitchen.

"I dunno, Gemini is always weird. Why don't you ask him?" I said opening the fridge, searching for something to stuff my mouth in. I wasn't even surprised when I noticed the fridge being almost empty in return. Besides a cup of water labelled with my name. Nice joke Sag.

"Nah, asking Gem means that I have to talk to him. Talking to him means that he will talk back. And talking back is something I am trying to avoid." He stated slowly.

"Hey, weird question but, if you want to go out with someone, where would you recommend?And don't ask me why I am questioning you this." I replied. The strawberry haired boy gave me a puzzled look.

"Hmm, I don't know, depends on who the person is and what they like to do." He said with an odd smile.

"Okay, thanks for the advice I guess. And please stop with that sinister smile. It's creepy." I said.

"That's it you all need to stop bullying my smile." He huffed with his hands crossed. I laughed and took the cup out of the fridge and placed it on the counter.

"My gut feeling is telling me that you are going to have a good day today. Bye" I yelled and left the room. I walked passed the living room and saw Sag and Libra talking to each other. I also noticed that Aqua and Leo were hiding behind a chair listening to their conversation. As if she knew I was watching, Leo turned to me and gave me a lopsided grin.
I took that as my cue to leave.

"Scorpio, I really need to talk to you." I said knocking on his bedroom door.
When he didn't answer I knocked once again. As I was knocking for the fourth time, I heard a click and the door opened.

"Um sorry for not coming straight away, was doing something." He mumbled.

"Oh that's okay, um can I come in?" I awkwardly asked and he nodded with the same awkwardness.

"Okay then."

"Okay then." I echoed and he moved to let me inside. To be honest I have never been in Scorpio's room so I was quite excited to see how it is. I gave a curious look and noticed that his room was a mess. The bed was undone and there were clothes all over the floor. Scorpio followed my glare and gave me an apologetic look.

"I usually don't clean my room, sorry."

"Hey, it's okay. I was just shocked that's all."

"To be honest my room wasn't messy at home because Libra would always clean it for me. I guess I never realised how much he used to help me or do my work until now." He sighed.
"Anyways what do you want? I thought that we both had an unspoken agreement to not talk to each other or whatever."

"Unspoken what? Never mind, I wanted to ask you if you want to go out on a date with me?" I asked and he gave me a tired expression.

"Sure I guess, it's not like I have anything better to do today."

"It can be as a bros date oh wait you said yes? Good, see you in two minutes then." I said and left the room. That went surprisingly well, then again he probably didn't mean it and in the end I am going to wait for him to not show up.

"I am all ready now." Scorpio said pointing me in the back. I turned around and noticed that Scorpio had decided to wear a shirt and some matching pants, making me feel ridiculous in my borrowed suit from Virgo's room.

"Give me a moment." I excused myself and went to my room to get more comfortable cloths.

"Am I not fancy enough to see you in that suit?" Scorpio teased when I returned with a red hoodie and some grey pants.