How to succeed a plan

Aquarius pov

"Aquarius is the coffee done yet?" Leo whined for the billionth time. I looked at the coffee that I was preparing and then back at her. I studied her face and realised that she definitely needed it. Leo always scolded me about how important sleep was. She usually argument by saying that you get prettier by sleeping. And it seems like that was true, judging by her looks. The blonde had massive rings underneath her eyes and was yawning every now and then.

Letting out a hum I looked at the newly made coffee again before turning once again back at her. "No."

Leo yawned again. "What about now?"

Picking up my cup I told her that Libra was calling me and that I was needed somewhere else. Which was a lie of course but I couldn't just tell her that I didn't have the energy to make her a cup as well, could I?

I walked over to the living room expecting that it would be crowded only to find it empty. I understand why Pisces isn't here, it was a pretty late night yesterday, but where are the boys? It's like 9 am and none of them are here, not even Libra who's usually awake at this time. I'm somewhat grateful that none was awake, it's been awhile since it's been so peaceful and quiet. So I just sat there while drinking my coffee in silence and letting my mind wander away.

"Aquarius." I jumped startled, glancing at the person who woke me up. I was met by a pair of green eyes, who was staring into my soul. Aries kept poking at my cheek.
"Are you sleeping?"

"Well not anymore, thanks for that Aries." I spat out angrily. Of course the one time I finally fall asleep I had to be awakened by someone.

If he was oblivious to my sarcasm or not was a debatable question because he just smiled at me, replying with a 'no problem'. And then we just sat there awkwardly on the couch together.

"So um why are you awake at this hour?" He asked. I kept staring at the floor, hoping that I could keep the awkwardness going. Me and Aries usually didn't talk to each other and much less interact, so it's not like I would answer his question.

"Couldn't sleep, what about you?" Curse my big fat mouth for speaking for me.

He nodded with a look understanding. "I woke up to use the bathroom and now I can't sleep again."

"Pain."

I waited for him to continue the conversation but then he had the nerve to stand up and leave the room. Like come on, you can't start a conversation and just leave.

He returned some time later, dragging Gemini and Leo with him in a way that shouldn't be possible. He let go of them throwing a pile of covers on them. Gemini seemed to really like it and stole Leo's cover while snoring lightly. 

"Good morning." Scorpio said as he stepped mindlessly on the two blonds without noticing. Both of them groaned and Leo said she wanted two more hours.
"Are they awake?" He asked poking them repeatedly.

"I don't know."

"So what are we doing today?" I asked.

Aries smirked while having his hands on his hips. "I don't know, but Libra put me in charge so what do you want to do?"

I couldn't believe my ears, Libra put him in charge, this day suddenly got a lot more interesting.
"Well as we know the earth signs are coming back in two days, so I think we should have a party. You know to celebrate that they are back."

"Sure, I'm sure Libra wouldn't mind."

"He would." Scorpio corrected still poking at the blonds.

"Well too bad because he already put me in charge." Aries replied.