Who knows the Zodiacs better, part 2

No one's pov

After Libra returned from the bathroom and the others were back to normal they all decided to continue on with the game. But they added on more rule and that was for Libra to not answer the rest of the questions. The rest of the teams thought that it wouldn't be fair to them seeing as the pink haired knew a lot, (to much in their opinion) about them.

Virgo's pov

After the little break we had it was finally my turn to go up and draw a card.
"What do I want to be when I grow up?" I read out loud. No way they would figure this out. I haven't even planed anything for my future yet.
I smirked as I saw the answers.

Fire signs: Lawyer
Earth signs: Teacher
Air signs: Principal
Water signs: CEO

"You all got it wrong." I said and everyone started yelling.

"Bro, we said like all the jobs that would match you and your personality. So how the heck did we get it wrong?" Gemini asked and Libra frowned.

"Mmmm." He said but we couldn't hear it because of the cloth in his mouth. We had all decided that it wasn't fair to everyone else if Libra got to answer the questions. I mean, he is overpowered with the information about us.

"I actually haven't decided what I want to be yet." I replied embarrassed because of their shocked faces.

"Who are you and what did you do to Virgo?" Aries exclaimed loudly.

"I don't get it why you guys are so shocked." I rolled my eyes.

"Because you're Virgo, the responsible one. The one that thinks ahead and the holder of our braincells. The on-" Leo started but I cut her off.

"First of all, I don't like thinking ahead. I honestly just let the fate decide to me. Second of all it's easy for me to be responsible when the bar is so low over here." I roll my eyes once again.

"How dare you call me irresponsible?" Taurus said gasping dramatically.

"Yeah, you are such a bad boyfriend V." Sagittarius exclaimed.

"Um moving on, which sign do I admire the most?"

Once again everyone started scribbling down their answers.

Fire signs: Taurus
Earth signs: Capricorn
Air signs: Libra
Water signs: Libra

"It looks like someone actually got it correctly this time, I admire Capricorn because of her leader skills." I said and they gasped.

"No way, dude you are in thin ice." Cancer mumbled loudly.

I noticed Capricorn look away with a flustered face. I smiled lightly at her but she didn't even bother returning it. I honestly don't know what I keep doing wrong for her to hate me. Her stubbornness didn't help the case.

Leo's pov

I jumped up and pushed Virgo from the place, I mean, it was my turn anyways.
"Okay so, what type of music do I listen to?" I grinned.

Fire signs: Pop
Earth signs: K-Pop
Air signs: Pop
Water signs: Jazz

"Jazz is the right answer!" I said giggling.
It was obviously Pisces that guessed that.

Aries and Sagittarius gasped. "You are disowned and you're never allowed to claim yourself as a fire sign."

"I thought Leo was the type of girl that listens to K-pop." Taurus said and her friends nodded.

"I say that the point the water signs just got shouldn't be accepted. Leo is Pisces best friend after all." Gemini said pointing at the water signs.

"Well it's your fault that you didn't befriend her." Pisces said shrugging.