Goodbyes and motion sickness

Virgo's pov

"And don't burn the house down, let strangers inside and have a nerf gun battle in the living room. You know what, just take this list." Capricorn said and handed a paper over to Leo. Today is the day we are leaving for the trip and Capricorn decided to tell the others of rules and things they shouldn't do while we are gone. Knowing that there is a lot of things the others could do while we are gone, the younger girl decided to make a long list as well.

"Yea, yea we get it, don't burn the house down." Gemini mumbled loudly and sighed.

"You guys should hurry up before you miss the flight." Pisces said with a small smile.

"Indeed, I am sure we can manage a week without you guys." Libra agreed with a nod.

The brunette sighed and walked over to the door to unlock it.
"Taurus and Virgo let's get going." She said holding the door for her friends.

"Give me a moment." Taurus replied, dragging her and Capricorn's suitcase to the door. It took a while but after a lot of struggling she handed the suitcase to her friend and scold her for having such a heavy suitcase.

"Aries, you are in charge while me and the others are gone." I said and the red haired gave me a thumbs up. I then went over to the girls but stopped as I passed Leo.
"You are actually the one in charge." I mumbled but it was loud enough for her to hear it, handing her the extra credit card we got yesterday. I suddenly got the feeling that I am forgetting something extremely important.

"Of course." The blond girl replied with an eye roll and guided me to the door.

"You guys better call me 8 pm every day." Capricorn said with a serious voice.

"Sure mom, I mean dad, I mean-" Aquarius tried but gasped loudly.
"Wait, if Libra is our mom and Virgo is our dad. What is Capricorn then?" She questioned but Cancer shook his head.

"Hey, you can question that later. And you guys should seriously get going otherwise you are going to be late and miss the flight." The strawberry blond reminded.

"Dude since when did you care about anyone else besides yourself?" Sagittarius frowned placing one arm around his friend's shoulder.

"Normally I could care less if they miss their flight but this time it's different. The faster they leave, the faster I could lock myself in my room or start bullying you guys. I am still deciding which I would enjoy the most." He replied in a monotone voice. Sagittarius got scared and carefully backed away.

"Anyways, I miss you all already." I stated heart filled.

"Missing can you guys do later, the taxi driver seems pretty mad if you ask me." Scorpio mumbled pointing at the driver outside. The driver was playing with the lights in boredom and sometimes she would even honk with the car honk making the other civilians quite mad.

"Come on Viggie, we got to go!" Taurus yelled opening the car door to go inside. Capricorn was doing the same thing on the opposite side.
Before walking out I gave my friends one last glare.

"You guys better behave while we are gone." I cried out but in return I got the door slammed in my face.

"Slow pokes hurry up!" The driver exclaimed once again with a honk. Sighing I walked over and opened the door to the front passenger seat. Before I could even close the door, the driver had already started driving away.

At the airport..

The girls thanked the driver for driving us, while I was standing at the side regretting that I ate such a big breakfast. I mentally scold myself for eating that much even tho I knew that I had a weak stomach. Looking up I meet the glared of the girls so I quickly straighten myself to assure them that I was fine. No way I was going to ruin our semester.

"Viggie what's wrong with you today? You know what screw that, hurry up we have 2 hours to get everything ready." Taurus informed dragging her suitcase over the street and through the doors. Capricorn and I copied her. It took a while but after a lot of complications we were finally able to get our tickets.

"Gate B3. How our we going to find that gate?" Capricorn asked and started frowning.

Me and Taurus shrugged, not knowing where to go either.
"Whatever, let's just walk around until we find the gate or someone who works here." She continued walking having me and Taurus following her once again.

As we were walking around we found our gate almost 30 minutes before the boarding. Taurus, who had gotten hungry had decided to go look for a cafe or restaurant to eat something before their flight. She claimed that the flight food wasn't something that could help her stomach to feel at ease. Capricorn and I tagged along as we all decided to snuck in some food onboard the plane.

I ordered a sandwich so that I could it eat later, Capricorn a coffee and sweets that she promised to share. Taurus ordered a mini chocolate cake and hid it in her suitcase thinking me and Capricorn didn't see her.
We then quickly ran back to the gate as we realised that it was time for the boarding.

On the plane..

"I wanna sit at the window!" Taurus pouted in a childish and loudly way, dropping on her knees to beg her friend to switch places with her.

"Over my dead body, on my ticket it says that I am supposed to sit here." Capricorn replied and Taurus turned her attention to me as if I would do something.

"Capricorn can sit at the window this time and the next time you can sit there." I yawned bored and Capricorn flashed her victorious smile. God that girl had all types of lovely smiles.

Taurus sat down in frustration, making herself at home in her place in the middle seat. After putting on her seatbelt she commanded us to do the same. We waited and listened to the boring instructions and information the pilot was giving and after what seems like an hour the pilot ended his talk saying it was time to fly.

"To California woho!" We all cheered excited earning some glares from the other people on the flight but we could care less because we were about to go out on an adventure!

I nervously watched as the plane started moving, slowly but increasing it's speed. My stomach turned as the plane went up to the sky and I almost puked on the seat ahead of me.
Taurus gave me a worried look and quickly handed me a bag to throw up in.

"You sure you are okay?" She asked rubbing circles on my back and I gave a weak smile.

"Yea it's just my motion sickness acting up." I shrugged waiting for a sudden urge to throw up. When it never came and I was sure that it was over, I laid back on my seat trying to rest. Which was impossible because every time I tried to close my eyes, the urge to throw up began forming in my stomach. Sighing I decided to watch a film on the small televisions that were on the chairs. I scrolled aimlessly through and lastly decided to watch some animated videos.

This was going to be a long day.

I hate motion sickness -.-

I feel like I am going to jinx it if I say that I will try to update more during this semester/break..

Any ideas about the chapter or feedback?

Hope you all enjoyed and see ya later guys, girls and my non-binary pals!

~Ev