Sleepover

Aries pov

Everything happened so fast and before I could even react the gaming room was swarmed by the others. I took a deep breath and glared at Virgo hoping he would die by my glare. Unfortunately glares can't kill and Virgo was still alive. What a waste of time.

"Yo stop looking at Virgo like that it's creepy as heck." Sagittarius, my best buddy said forcing me back to the present.

"Huh, oh I'm sorry." I said without even meaning it.

Sagittarius looked at me for a moment. "Bro your not actually mad at Virgo are you?" He said uneasy. He knew how aggressive I could be and I hated that it made him scared.

But on other hand this sleepover was supposed to be just us dude's and now the girls wanted join. Of course I was mad.

"Naah it's okay bro I am just thinking of a way to punish Virgo for what he has done." I said smiling awkwardly.

He returned the smile and said "Oh I have an ide-"

"Hey y'all wanna play video games?" Leo said to the others.

"Sure!" Cancer said and sprinted for one of the controls.

"Wanna join?" Sag asked me excited.

"Let's go!" I said and picked up a controller.

Leo, Cancer and Aquarius had already taken a control so that means that only one was left.
I glared at Sagittarius watching how his excitement faded away. I looked at the controller in my hand and then back at him. With a sigh I handed over the control to him excusing myself to go play monopoly with Virgo and the others. The brown haired boy quickly thanked me and ran to join the game.
I look at him while having a feeling about this would be the worst sleepover ever.

"HEY GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY" Gemini yelled at Capricorn. Capricorn who had Taurus on her lap said: "What no I am not paying money to a prisoner!"

"I am not in jail." Gemini said in a much calmer voice than before.
"I just call it an effective way to get cash without doing anything." He continued smiling widely.

"Aries it's time to pay me for borrowing my stair." Virgo  turned to me, unbothered by the others.

"Oh um the stairs." I said trying to come with an excuse to not pay. After I borrowed the stairs from Virgo, I decided to sell them to a higher price to Gemini. Luckily for me, Gemini didn't know how to play and decided to buy it.

"Capricorn." I said turning to them with a smile.

"Yes Aries." She said looking at me.

"You haven't payed me for your house while you were in jail." I said making up something random. Which miraculously worked because I left Capricorn being 12 dollars richer. This surely would be enough for the stairs.

"Virgo, Aries is scamming Capricorn." Gemini said with an innocent voice.

They all turned their head to me. From the corner of my eye I saw Gemini stick out his tongue to me. That was the moment I swore I would make revenge on him and Virgo.

Thankfully before a fight broke out Pisces called us all to play truth or dare. We all went over and sat in a misshaped circle. To my left sat Libra who sat next to Leo and Pisces. Virgo and Scorpio was to her left. To my right sat Capricorn who still had Taurus on her lap with Gemini, Cancer, Aquarius and Sagittarius right besides them.

"So is everyone ready play?" Pisces said with a smile.

"It's not like we had a choice." Cancer mumbled which results a glare from Pisces.