Sleepover but with the girls

Aquarius pov

"Do we have everything ready?" Leo asked as she sat down besides Pisces on the bed. She nodded as I sat down to her left.

"We have snacks, pillows, sheets and a phone." I summarised pointing at each said thing.

"Great and what about you girls, do you have everything?" She asked looking at the phone and Taurus nodded.

"Let the girls sleepover but away begin!"

Capricorn snatched the phone from Taurus. "Wait what are we going to do?"

Pisces grinned smugly. "You see we are going to tell short stories on how the boys would treat us as our boyfriends."

"Oh heck no this was not something I signed up for." I said shaking my head roughly.

"Too bad, it was either that or you telling a short but extremely embarrassing story about yourself." She shrugged.

"Okay so we can basically choose who we want to talk about or?" Taurus questioned confused.

"No," Pisces said holding up a spinning wheel. "This wheel will decide."

Leo harked awkwardly. "Can we please have everyone's name on the wheel, even the girls?" I kind of figured that this would be awkward for her, being the lesbian she is.

After a bit of persuasion we finally got the girl to agree and she added our names to the wheel.

"So who is going to start?" I asked and next thing I knew I was spinning the wheel. It we t round and round until it stopped at a name.

"This thing is so rigged." A certain grey haired girl said while the rest of us laughed at her unfortunate.

[My extremely cute girlfriend is an arsonist] by Aquarius.

"Aquarius honey it's time for our date." My lovely girlfriend said with a smile.

"That doesn't sound like me and I would never call my lover such a cringe name." Pisces said angrily.

"Shh you are interrupting the story." Taurus said amused.

It was the day of our one week anniversary and Pisces had booked a table at this super cool restaurant. We took a taxi and after some time we ended up at the restaurant.
"Have you booked a table yet?" The waiter asked and my girlfriend flashed a smile at him while saying that she did.

He lead us and pointed at a table. "This way."
He then took the order and me and Pisces began to small talk about something.

When he came back later with the food I noticed that I didn't get what I ordered. "This is not what she ordered." Pisces frowned at the waiter who only shrugged in response. She threw the food at the waiter and demanded that they would get the right order and we got kicked out of the restaurant.

"Their service sucked anyways." She says holding a lighter in her hands.

"You know what I'm thinking?" She asked with a grin. I nodded and she yeeted the lighter and committed arson.

The end

"What the heck Aquarius this is not how the game is supposed to go!" Pisces scolded not liking my story one bit unlike the others who were clapping their hands in excitement.

"It's my turn now." Leo said eagerly spinning the wheel and it landed on Pisces.

She yelled and removed her name from the wheel. "Seriously this thing is rigged." I watched as Leo's expression went from happiness to sadness. Poor Leo.