The day before the vacation

It was no surprise to the group when the government called and announced the earth signs as the winners of this event. Of course some groups were sad about losing but that was far from everyone. The fire signs had swallowed their pride and went over to the earth signs to congratulate them for their win.

The water signs being the sore loser they are decided to not talk to the earth signs but instead smile at them to show their congratulations. And lastly the air signs. Aquarius and Gemini were watching Libra have a tantrum because they apparently didn't take the game to serious. He quiet down when Capricorn promised to buy a souvenir to him from the trip.

Capricorn's pov

I never knew that Libra could whine like that, like daym the way he whined for over one hour just to shut up when I claimed that I would buy a souvenir for him.

It was getting quite loud downstairs so I snuck out of the room to go pack my bag. I honestly don't want to go on the vacation seeing as I would probably or most likely third-wheel with Virgo and Taurus. I didn't have the mindset nor the energy to go anyways so I might as well stay, Libra would gladly take my place. Besides it's not like Taurus or Virgo would care anyways. Once again I felt a sting on my chest when I thought about him. This is so unfair!

How come Taurus got together with him and not me? I was the one who truly cared about him, I was the one he first said he loved. I had an urge to go to Taurus room and talk to her. Beat some sense into her. But I couldn't, because deep down I knew that none of this was her fault to being with. It was that lying bastard that thought that playing with other's feelings were okay.

"Crap?" A familiar voice called me back to earth.

"What is it Scorpio I don't have time for your bullshit." I replied having my back against him.

He walked over to my bed that I had fixed so neatly. "Dude who shit in your coffee?" He said sitting on it.

I gave him a glare. "You ruined the bed."

He looked down and noticed the bed being messy. "What's the point to fix it if your going to ruin it later anyways?" He said repeating the same sentence Cancer told me yesterday.

"I feel like you're not supposed to be here to tell me about my habits." I asked with an eyebrow up.

"Fine, fine you got me. The real reason to why I am here is because Libra told me to help you pack your things Crapricorn." He said with a nonchalant tone.

"No need to because I am not going anywhere." I said honestly.

He looked at me in shock before realising what I meant. "It's about those two right? Well don't worry I have got it covered. Besides I have a feeling that this trip will be interesting for you." He continued when I nodded. He has been saying those words for a couple of days now and I still don't know what he is trying to imply by this.

"Anyways I shouldn't bother you, have fun packing." He said leaving the room, not bothering closing the door after him.

"Weird." I said after the black haired boy.

Taurus pov

Me and Virgo were currently talking to each other in my room about the upcoming trip. "It's going to be so fun." I said and he laughed.

"You think everything is fun." He pointed out laughing.

"I do not." I huffed and he rolled his eyes.

"You do, you literally laughed because Gemini ate Cancer's burger without him noticing it." Virgo said thoughtfully.

"It was funny tho." I laughed again.

"So you do admit that you laugh at everything for no reason?" He asked once again. I frowned deeply and he looked at me in confusion.