If the Fire signs got a job

Leo's pov

"Everyone we need to have a meeting now!" Libra yelled and called us to the living room. After a couple of minutes everyone had arrived and settled down to hear what Libra had to say.

"Okay which one of you guys did it?" He asked with a hint of accusation that was clearly there.

"Did what?" Pisces wondered and he sighed.

"The person who did it should know." He replied and we all stayed silent, probably wondering what he was on about.

"Seeing as no one will confess we will just have to wait until someone do." He added and we all groaned.

"It was Gemini, glad can we all go?" Sagittarius said but he shook his head.

"Hey, it wasn't my idea, it was Sagittarius and Aries." Gemini snitched.

"I am definitely not involved for your information." Aries backed away. And the three of them started bickering.

"Okay, shut up everyone." Libra almost snapped and took a breath. We all tensed up fearing what for our life. Never have we ever seen Libra mad and never do we plan on doing it.
"Can one of you guys please tell me what you are talking about? So we are all on the same page you know?"

"Only if you tell us what you are talking about." Cancer said but quiet down when he met Libra's glare.

"So apparently we are broke."

"What?" Scorpio asked.

"You heard me so fess up who ever it was that wasted all of our money." He repeated once more.

"But I thought that the credit card had an endless amount of cash." Aquarius stated and Libra laughed.

"So funny story here um, apparently Virgo forgot to tell us that this card had a limit." He revealed bitterly.

I raised my hand,
"How did you notice that we had reach the limit tho?"

"None of your business." He huffed and turned around.
"Point is that we need to get money to buy some groceries. But I don't know how we could get it."

"Let's rob a bank!" Gemini suggested and got brutally turned down by Libra.

Aries followed my lead and also raised his hand,
"We have a lot of options but the safest one is to get a job. We should also split up in groups because that's a lot more fun."

I clapped impressed and grinned.
"Smart Aries is back!"

Sadly I didn't get to celebrate long enough because someone threw a pillow at me.

"Let's make groups with the ones in our elements." Pisces added and stood up.

"Boys let's go." She ordered dragging them and Cancer rolled his eyes, while Scorpio made a pleading face as if he needed to be saved.

"We should also leave." I suggested to the boys and they nodded and followed me out of the house. All of us decided to go to the mall and try to get a job there. After multiple tries we almost gave up until a pet store owner came up to us. They said that they had notice us walking around asking for a job and that luckily needed workers. Instantly we all agreed and she lead us inside to the shop.

"You can change in there." She said pointing at the changing rooms. Before she left she handed us the clothes we needed and told us that we had 5 minutes.

"You know Sag, you can change first." Aries said awkwardly and I opened the door to the female changing room.

"Dude, it's not like I have something you don't. And I swear I won't peak at you if that's what you are worried about." He chuckled but Aries refused. I noticed how the boys were getting a bit too loud in their argument so I slipped out of the room and told Sagittarius that I needed to talk to Aries about something urgent.