In the dark

So guys this chapter will have multiple pov's because of the groups, enjoy!

In case you forgot the groups:

Group. 1 Taurus and Virgo
Group. 2 Scorpio and Capricorn
Group. 3 Sagittarius and Aries
Group. 4 Gemini and Cancer
Group. 5 Aquarius, Leo and Pisces
And Libra is alone ;(

So let's start!

~With group 3 upstairs...(no one's pov)

The two boys were in Aries room searching for pillows and sheets that Leo assigned them to do. With the one flashlight they have Sagittarius offered himself to hold the flashlight while Aries would search for the things they needed.

"Hey, could you at least point the light at the place I am. I can't see without a light." Aries said for the twelfth time with an annoyed voice.
The red haired boy started to get a bit mad at his best friend. Not because of the flashlight problem but instead it was something else. Even tho he hasn't known him for a while he still got a bit jealous when his friend interact with the raven haired boy. He didn't like when his new best friend was hanging out with his rival, Scorpio.

If Aries would be honest himself he didn't actually know why this boy even bothered him. All his life he has been able to know how to ignore other people he didn't like, but this boy was clearly something else. How much Aries tries to ignore him it always ends with him talking to him. It's like he can't control his words or actions when his around.

"Bro, stop spacing out it doesn't look good on you." Sagittarius said who pointing the light on the boys face.

"Sorry." Aries mumbled and picked up a another sheet from his left.

"Hey are you okay?" Sagittarius asked his friend. The boy had notice the red headed had been acting a bit weird the following days. He didn't know what caused it or if it even was his fault but he knew one thing for sure, he wasn't ready to loose another one, another beloved one.

"Yeah, you know you don't look good when you space out, right?"Aries said copying his friend and chuckled.

"Well looks like we have one thing in common huh?" Sagittarius replied while elbowing his friend in the ribs.

"Pfft as if." Aries said and suddenly started laughing. It was the kind of laugh that easily infected others, and even tho Sagittarius was to tired to laugh he started laughing with his friend. It felt good to laugh out all the tension between them.

"Think fast!" Aries yelled as he threw a pillow at his friend's face. Sagittarius who got shocked didn't have time to realise what was happening and got hit by the pillow real hard. Aries rushed over to his friend to see if he was okay.

"Are you okay? I am really sorry I didn't kn-" he said but suddenly got hit by a pillow.

"Pillow fight!" Sagittarius shouted and the two boys started throwing pillows at each other.

~With group 2 in the kitchen (Capricorns pov)

Okay let me get this straight, this boy is confusing. One second his like ' I dOn't giVe a F- aBout AnYoNe' and the other second his all nice and fine. Like dude decide who you are! Stop acting like you have double personality's or something, it's really annoying!

And what's make it even more confusing is that he wanted, with no treats from my side be in a group with me. He literally took my hand at the same second Virgo said pair up. Which is suspicious because we all thought he would be alone.

"Can you turn of the lights?" He said out of nowhere.

"I guess, but why?"

"I see better in the dark." He simply replied.