Rules

The picture is just irrelevant, (what's your favourite food?)

Virgo's pov

So apparently I have been knocked out for half a day. Tho that doesn't explain why I have bumps on my head and why my face feels like it have been ran over by some hippos. Anyways so for the rest of the day the others have been in their respective rooms trying to not go on each other's nerves.

So, you guys may be wondering what happened, right? Let's take it all from the beginning then. After we ate the pizza Taurus order she explained what I had missed while I was passed out. Which apparently was a lot but anyways, like I said earlier, that didn't explain why I have bumps on my head. Who gets bumps when they 'fall' of a bed? Apparently I do.

Anyways me and Taurus were doing the dishes because the others were too lazy to do it. Well actually it was me doing the dishes while Taurus was eating some snacks. Now that I think about it ever since I came here I have been doing the dishes and other things to keep the house clean.

At first I actually didn't mind cleaning, I love cleaning. But ever since I moved in here, I have been doing everything by myself.

I was the sixth person to move in and when I moved in I got quite shocked. For only 5 people living in here it was chaos everywhere. With a sigh I took a brush and started cleaning!
And that's how Virgo the cleaner was born!

Nah just kidding, what actually happened wa-

"Virgo,Virgo. VIRGO!" I heard someone shouting. It was Taurus.

"Huh?"

"What the hell Virgo, I was talking to you and you like dozed of or something. Are you feeling well, Virgo? Your not sick are you?" She said worriedly. She jumped down from the table she was sitting on and placed her hand on my forehead.

"No, I-I was just thinking about something but it's nothing important." I said and my face lit up in embarrassment. I made poor Taurus think I was sick or something.

"You sure?" She asked again.

"Totally."

"If you lovebirds are done with the ew thing then I just wanted to tell you that Capricorn want everyone in the living room in five." Sagittarius said while popping his head in the kitchen.

"Sagittarius did you just disrespect the word love?" I heard Leo yell from upstairs.

"Love what's that?" Sagittarius said seriously but I noticed a small smirk in his face.

"WHAT! May the god of love make you fall helpless in love!" She yelled angrily.

"Tch as if." He said and rolled his eyes.
"I am going to call Aries and Aquarius now, bye!" And he left.

"I'm going go now to, Virgo you coming?" Taurus as she started to walk out of the kitchen.

"Eh, sure." I said washing my hands and followed her to the living room.

Five minutes later in the living room...

"Thank you guys that you could come to the meeting as fast as possible." Capricorn said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah no problem." Libra said not getting the sarcasm.

"I was sarca-. never mind. Anyways so me and Libra have been talking about to set up some rules here bec-" Capricorn said but got cut of.

"Rules why?" Sagittarius said confused.

"Because if you look around here the only thing you see is chaos." She replied.