Never shop with your girlfriend

Virgo's pov

As I opened my eyes all I could see was darkness. My mind was still a bit foggy by the time I tried to sit up. That was when I noticed that I couldn't. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes I saw a certain white haired boy sleeping besides me, with his arms around me.

"What are you doing in my bed?" I screamed and he hushed me.

"Five more days mom." He continued snoring. I tried to move his arms away from me but he tightened his grip.

"Stop moving."

"You are suffocating me." I gasped and the door flew open.

"Virgo it's time to wake up." Taurus yelled loudly. Ophiuchus sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"I told you to let me sleep five more days mom." He yawned before going to sleep again.

Taurus gave me an unreadable expression.
"I knew it, you are cheating on me." She said with a hint of amusement. She also told me that I had ten minutes to meet her and Capricorn outside.

"Where is Ophi?" Capricorn asked and I told her about him still sleeping. She quickly excused herself and telling us to order something for her as well.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

"You guys made sure to order something for me as well? Nice!" She said when we showed her the food.
"You guys make sure he sits on the chair, alright ." She said just as I looked over her shoulder and saw Ophiuchus laying on the ground, surprisingly full clothed. Me and Taurus had to work together to make him sit on the chair and keeping his head up so it didn't land on the food.

"Here we go." Capricorn said putting the straw in his mouth. She placed the other end of it in a cup filled with coffee and forced him to drink. The white haired coughed a bit before drinking some more of the coffee. After his third cup he opened his eyes that was no longer tired but instead full of energy and excitement.

"Good day mates!" He said with a cheery smile.

"Hi." We said in unison.

"Do you guys have coffee?" He asked and Capricorn told him to go and get one for himself. When he returned, we all ate the rest of our breakfast in silence.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

"Let's go to a shop!" Capricorn suggested. After looking around a bit we finally found a shop for clothes. We looked around aimlessly until Taurus grabbed some clothes and returned back to us.

"Please put this on." She said failing to have a straight face. I eyed her curiously and took the clothes with me to the changing room.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

"This looks so good on you!" She exclaimed taking some pictures of me. I fixed the skirt uncomfortably. Never would I have thought that my first girlfriend would force me to wear a skirt with this ridiculously oversized jacket.

"Try this on." She said handing me another skirt, shoving back into the changing room.

As I was changing I heard Taurus talking to someone outside. I peeked out and saw Capricorn talking to her, and Ophiuchus sitting on a chair with a bored expression.
"Virgo come out and show the others the clothes." Taurus demanded and I left the room to show them.

The girls gasped surprised while Ophiuchus gave me a look.
"Holy shit Taurus, your boyfriend is hot." Ophiuchus mumbled amazed.

"May I change back now?" I asked embarrassed. Short skirts are definitely not something I recommend anyone to try.