How I found a secret library

Sagittarius pov

"Hi Gem, how are we feeling about this morning?" I asked while watching him swaying around.

"Don't talk to me and leave me alone." The grumpy blond yelled.

I have always seen Gemini as a calm and collected person. Maybe he is not a morning person or maybe he is mad that I created a new group chat which kept him up all night. I wince, that might not have been one of my best ideas.

"Hey Gemini, I'm sorry that I made you lose a couple of hours of sleep. I have to admit that it wasn't a great idea at all."

"At least you admit that you are in the wrong. It's about time that you own up to your mistakes." He sighs. "Look Sagittarius, let's talk later okay? I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone else right now." He opened the door to his room.

"Oh okay." I got cut off by him slamming the door on my face. I sighed, "See you later then!"
Sighing once more I started walking back to my room when I heard a door open and Libra stormed out. I tried to greet him but he just ignored me and started yelling. Some replies were heard and I saw Libra dash down the stairs.

My stomach growled to make itself heard. "Everyone seems to be on an awful rush today." I muttered and walked downstairs as well to find something to eat. As expected the fridge was empty, even after I tried to open it multiple times. I really need to remind Libra to buy some groceries, I decided as I dragged my feet to the living room.

As I rounded the corner I noticed Libra walking up the stairs. I greeted him once again but he sighed. "I guess this isn't my lucky day, huh. And Sagittarius please go close the fridge that you forgot to close again."

"I never opened the fridge in the first place but sure I can go and look of it's open or not." I rolled my eyes and wondered how he knew I had been in the kitchen. Ignore that, how did he know the fridge was open in the first place?

"Sag, what are you doing here?" Aries asked from the kitchen table.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm closing the fridge, Libra accused me of leaving it open. Can you believe it?"

"Actually I can, you usually forget to do it."

"How dare you accuse me of such things. I thought you would be on my side seeing as you are my boyfriend now." I said dramatically.

"Last time I checked you decided that we were having a threesome and we are only together because both of us are in love with Scorpio." He said with a hint of disgust.

"What? Did I say that? I would never." I denied. "Though you have to admit he is hot." I continued and wriggled my eyebrows.

Aries gave me a confused look. "Who?"

"Scorpio."

"And I'm out of here. Talk to me when you are done acting like a simp." Aries stormed off, leaving me standing there with a mix of confusion and amusement. I decided to follow his suggestion and find Scorpio and Aquarius to see what they were up to. As I made my way towards their rooms, I couldn't help but wonder what kind of mischief they were getting into this time.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I stopped knocking and let out a frustrated sigh. "Seems like they're not in there either," I muttered to myself. Feeling bored out of my mind, I started lightly tapping my head against the wall, hoping for some excitement. And then, like magic, I heard a click and the wall next to me moved, revealing a hidden passage.

My heart raced with a mix of excitement and a hint of fear as I stared at the secret path before me. It gave me major horror movie vibes, but as the main character, I knew nothing bad could happen to me, right? I chuckled nervously, trying to shake off my unease, and bravely stepped inside.