🌟WHEN YOU SCARED OF HEIGHT(⁠٥⁠↼⁠_⁠↼⁠)

People with acrophobia have an intense fear of situations that involve heights such as being in a tall building or using a ladder. Like other specific phobias, acrophobia is treatable with a psychological therapy called exposure therapy.

Some degree of caution is common and sensible when it comes to heights. Many animals and human infants show an innate avoidance of a sharp drop, even before they've had any real experience of heights.

Evolutionary accounts argue that we are all born with this fear because avoiding heights helps to keep us safe.

Its okay if you have fear of height okay!

This happend when they just find out that you are scared of height when you already on hot air ballon .

Who know maybe you can see each of your child soft side?

___________________________________________
"Lucifer"
If you want to get down, you MUST tell them or they will totally just stare at your akwards movement. if you don't want to come down, They just nod and continue staring but will feel guilty for it but like their father, they are too proud to admit.

Not a good options really.

They will order to come down immediately so that you will no longer feeling scared, but it up to you to get down or not.

Not with Lucifer, he will enjoy this moment with his family. he will keep you close to him to calm you down, thought that what he really aim for. to have his lovely wife in his arm till the rest of the day no matter the kids are watching or not.

really MC, you need to put more emotion in your kids action or they are too alike with the father.

__________________________________________
"Mammon"

Oh, his fearless human!
Mammon so impressed at your bravery.

This boy loves to watch you stand up to other demons or handle situations that others would consider frightening (especially for humans). Your fearlessness makes you the perfect partner in crime for his schemes.

Watching you be fearless is fun but if anything could actually hurt you he is always aware of it. It's almost reckless at times how little fear you seem to have in the face of demons but afraid of hight place? that unheard off!

The moment everything clicked in their mind both the father and the children the hell have broke loose.

Their logic be like,  Human=fragile, Scared = Human in Danger , Human in Danger = Death.

They WILL perform CPR immediately and almost throw you out for the sake of their logic.

Put some sense in them if you wish them to calm down and telling them you are not dying .Tell them you want to feel the moment with everyone,they will be very happy.

Mammon will probably mumble something about your safetly but then with his great presence you have nothing to fear.

All of them wants to be faithful by your side, like literly cling to you.
___________________________________________
"Leviathan"

Your whole fearlessness thing still confuses everyone, but it's impressive too. It's like nothing phases you. You can face down anything the Devildom throws at you. Levi thinks you're so cool, it's almost not fair!

He kind of wonders what actually scares you and when he saw you are scared his demon form slips out quietly and he wraps his tail around your waist protectively.