🌟WHEN YOU ARE SCARED OF SPIDER(⁠ꏿ⁠﹏⁠ꏿ⁠;⁠)

Oh my, look who came to pay you a visit?

That right!

A bug yet spesifictly SPIDER out off all posible thing to show up to you PERFECTLY to make your day more LIVEBABLE.

Arachnophobia is an intense fear of spiders. Many fears seems reasonable. We all try to avoid things that make us feel uncomfortable. The difference between a fear and a phobia is that a phobia is an intense and irrational fear toward one or more things or situations.

While it's not uncommon for people to dislike arachnids or insects, phobias of spiders can have a far more significant impact on your life.

No worries reader!!!

You wont be alone in this!

___________________________________________

Lucifer

Doesn't understand your screaming at first. Why must you interrupt his work in that way? Can't you do it more quietly?

Can't help but chuckle to himself when he sees that the reason of your yelling is a spider. He opens his mouth to say something teasing, but stops when he sees your tears.

He can't let his beloved cry like that so he takes the animal out. After finishing the job he gives you a long hug and strokes your hair.

"Sshhh, look it's gone. It won't harm you."

In other hand, your kids dont know till they saw you standing on table with your flip flop and a little spider on the floor.

Lily understood your hatred toward the spider no need to worries anymore. The spider will insteadly die without you even notice the spider present. She will look at the creature with disgust and burn them to ashed,problem solved.

If the spider by her other older sibling......let's say, the spider life won't end well.

*Lily try to make you safe has take it to another level*

___________________________________________

Mammon

The second you start to scream he's screaming too. But louder.

"WHAT ARE WE SCREAMING AT?!"

You point at the spider and he starts to laugh.

"Really? That's what you're scared of?"

He's ready to tease you some more, but decides against it when he sees how much that thing frightens you.

He really finds the spider gross and really doesn't want to touch it, but he will do anything for you. Don't worry! The great Mammon will protect you from everything!