🍵IF YOU BRING HOME A DOG (⁠'⁠⊙⁠ω⁠⊙⁠'⁠)⁠!

Lucifer

God dammit.

God dammit! Another dog!? Hope you like keeping your dog down in the "basement" with Cerberus.

He's not letting dog poop or piss on anything in his home!

Is what I would say. You're not letting your babies go someplace dark and cold, with big ol Cebby.

They're staying with you, and you'll scream for Diavolo to allow it. And Diavolo probably does. Poor Lulu.

Truth be told, after that situation, he's calm about it.

He likes your dogs. he will kill someone if they ever catch him petting, or baby-talking them.

He loves dogs, as he clearly loves Cerberus. Will offer to take your dogs on walks for you.

If your dog(s) were untamed before, now they're perfectly trained.

If he's going to allow animals in his home, they will abide by his rules as well.

He didn't manage to get a simulation of Cerberus to obey him at ease without having some sort of powerful authority. His pride wouldn't let it!

LUCIFER IS A DOG PERSON

He has cerberus?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"VESSEL OF LOYALTHY"
What is that?

Oh a dog

wait a dog...

DOG!!!

She teriffide of them and yeah, dying inside.

Your family are dog lover leaving herself out from the rest and most of them woudnt mind about the dog presence at all.

If you think the her cats are hissing at your dog she actually hissing along too.

You can keep the dog but the youngest just dear with it and just follow in the flow.

She will not put a fight but you can see how she disgusted by its but you just thought she needs more time with the doggy. Oh, how wrong you are.

SHE BECOME THE MASTER NOW and your little doggy WILL learns proper manners from now on!

She for real can and will make the avatar of pride back down. Lotan, ceberus, henry 1.0, demon and more will be scared just by her glare.
___________________________________________

Mammon

A DOG AND THIS TIME IT DOESN'T HATE HIS GUTS!!!!

Will NOT let anyone speak to him until he's at least pat their heads.

Does that thing where he gets down on the floor and challenges them to a little wrestling match.