📖UNPERFECT ANGEL?!-Hikari

In terms of how angels have been described in various scriptures. However, this isn't actually what they are like. Angels act on behalf of God, and are usually not meant to have any free will of their own.

The thing that separates angels from demons is not a tendency towards kindness and purity, but that their actions are aligned with God's desires rather than their own.

What this means in effect is that, both in actual scripture, angels can and will do things that are a lot less pure and peaceful than their modern mainstream depictions would suggest.

but if we take that being a "good" angel means being obedient to God, we start to get a far less rosy picture of good standing as an angel.

What does this mean?

Is a Normal angel is "bad" angel? Kind of, but not for the reasons some may think.

Mischievous, devious, and playful side is not what makes anyone less angelic.

It is could be more rebellious, nonconformist way of doing things that actually opens up the possibility of them gradually getting further and further away from being an ideal angel, and potentially putting them on the path of falling from grace.

The only one can create an Angel Was god atleast from everyone point of view. Yet MC manage to make a whole new story by giving birth to Angel. A twin, Hanabi and Sisine was born to the world and have work in hight position to be like any other angel could wish.

A Siraph, The very hight ranking angel after Arcangel and the most respected among others. They maybe angel being created (born) by MC but they always the closes to God and Michael itself.

Who know what actually on the angel as and god mind. Then another miracle happend by you as giving birth to a new little angel being name Hikari.

Such a cute innocent soul enjoy life to the fullest as the perfect angel should yet she the most differnce than other. She never closed to god or Michael in that matter, in fact she rather avoid all the angel code and rather being common among other.

She the only one never wanted to being treated with gold spoon like other. She the only angel never bow to god will.

-
"Michael, how Hikari was today?"

"Her answer still the same. She refuse to become Seraph" Michael sight as he bow to him.

"Does she aware what did seraph could offer her?"

"She does but refuse to become just like Hanabi or Sisine.Do you wish for me to talked to simeon about this or should I talked to her myself?" Michael suggest thinking the possible ways to lure the young angel to become seraph.

"Simon hardly listent to even if you try, talked to the twin to convice Hikari also almost impposible" he stop as he standing up from the chair.

"Then what should we do?"

"I will talk to her myself, how hard could it be to convice a curious child?" He gaze outside the window.

-

Celestia realm have always been peacefull as Hikari enjoy playing with other young angel her age. Not long after they arrive at the spot they always play together. Indeed the place was beutifull surrounding by colourfull flower.

"Look, look! The seraph are training down there!" They pointing to Sisine at the bottom from where they are.

"Its big sister!" Hikari smile waving to sisine and seems like sisine did saw her and smile while waving back