💞MARRIGE - Types of Weddings They Would Want

FOR ALL WEDDINGS:

- Barbatos helps with the preparations (think of him as your co-wedding planner, to make sure everything is immaculate and runs smoothly the day of. Perhaps he even bakes the wedding cake, if asked to. He definitely helps keep you calm and sane throughout the planning.)

- Luke is the ring-bearer, because you asked him to be and the brothers/datables all agree with what you want.

- All the brothers/datables are part of the wedding party, no matter who you are marrying. They are there to share and celebrate your big day with you.

___________________________________________
Lucifer - Traditional/Classic -
Lucifer would opt for a traditional, classic wedding.

He's very involved in the planning, even though you also have Barbatos to help.

Would probably be married in Diavolo's castle, with Diavolo as his best man.

Your wedding includes all classic wedding traditions: sit down dinner, black-tie dress, opulent decorations, toasts, gorgeous flowers and centerpieces.

Your first dance is magical. The two of you look radiant as you glide across the floor, looking at each other like you're the only people in the world.

Your wedding dress: A gorgeous, flowing, traditional ballroom style wedding gown, with a traditional veil.

His attire: An elegant suit, with a tailcoat.

- Vow snippet: "Give me your hand, and I will give you forever. From this day until the end of time, my heart belongs to you, and you alone."

___________________________________________
Mammon - Vegas/Elopement -
Luxury luxury luxury

+ A stuttering mess

He couldn't help himself but just tell you how gorgeous you look

Can't wait to rub it in his brothers faces.

solid gold altars, diamond encrusted bouquets, jewels imported from every corner of the world

He has so many plans (as well as a ridiculously long wedding registry)

But the moment you say you want anything he abandons them.

Hight chanche Lucifer will be his best man since he adore the firts born very much.

After the ceremony, you hit the casinos and proceed to win pretty decently. It's that newlywed luck.

Your wedding dress: You buy a short, casual white dress, just to get married in. (Mammon wants it to be white for tradition sake.)

His attire: He also buys himself a brand new outfit, in white.

- Vow snippet: "I love you. I love you so much I can't stand it. And I feel like the luckiest man in the world right now. Like I can conquer anything as long as you're by my side."

___________________________________________
Levi - DIY w. a themed
TSL themed wedding, complete with cosplay. You of course, indulge him.

Not as heavily involved in planning the smaller aspects of wedding (like food and flowers), but the larger concepts he definitely wants to have a say in (like the TSL theme and how it'll work).

You beg the brothers to dress in their TSL costumes for the wedding as well. They grumble but agree.

Every table is themed around a different anime or game that you both like. Karaoke is set up for wedding entertainment.