💞Baby clothes shopping

LUCIFER
Blushed at the attention he was getting, walking into the child's clothing section with you. He glared at the demons that stared a bit too long.

He watched you excitedly skim the boy's clothing aisle, surprising that the devildom had cute baby clothing.

Lucifer, began eyeing the clothes himself, pretending not to care as much as you did.

He moved clothes aside to look at the ones hidden between, determined to find only the best for his child.

"Luci, why do so many have holes in the back? Different sizes, too..." you mumbled, a little upset.

Lucifer chuckled and crouched down next to you, pointing at the different holes.

"Well, that's because the baby will either have wings or a tail. So the same outfit comes in two different versions, one for a tailed-child and one for a winged-child." He explained calmly.

"Oh," you blushed, feeling like that should have been obvious.

You looked at the hooded clothing, too, noticing some hoods had holes for the baby's horns.

"The sonogram showed extra bones along the spine; our baby will most likely have wings based on the positioning, so you should get the ones with an opening along the back," he advised, and you nodded.

"But won't they get cold? And wings have different placements, right? Diavolo's wings are connected up higher along his back, and yours are two different places-" you panicked, and Lucifer rubbed your back.

"MC, dear..."

"Yes?"

"They have buttons...."

You paused, and your hormonal self started tearing up.

Panicking, Lucifer pulled you into his side. "It's okay, MC, you don't need to be sad. I know it's much different shopping for demon clothing than human clothing, but you're going to do just fine; it's just a little different than what you thought it'd be like growing up."

You nodded and wiped your tears away.

"I think this one is cute...it has a bow tie," you showed him, and he nodded, smiling happily.

"Yes, he'll look cute and fancy," he nodded approvingly. "Let's find one with a fake tie," he suggested, and you nodded and smiled.

He helped you get back to your feet and followed you around as you excitedly explored the clothes and found ones that reminded you of Lucifer. He wasn't sure about the cat onesie but agreed when you looked like you might cry if you didn't get it.

You spent hours at the store, all the while Lucifer hid the fact how happy he really was to be there with you.

-------------------------------------------------------------
MAMMON

"MC! Check out what I found!" Mammon shouted from another section of the store.

"That's adorable," you told him, and he grinned and put it in the shopping cart without another word.