🌟THE WAY OF THEY LOVE(⁠*⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)⁠/⁠~⁠♡

Its how your simp *cought* husband *cought* show you some affection!

Along side your child of coursed but can you guess what trigger them the most and what their tought in loving you?

Now lets read the chaos!

___________________________________________

LUCIFER:

Via subtle touches in public places, unlike his usual self.

A hand to your lower back, fingers brushing against yours, and gazing at you more often.

When you finally manage to grab a moment alone, he has no shame in getting from you what he wants

be it a cuddle, or something more...intimate.

There are more than a few stolen moments of solitude, with Lucifer's head buried in your shoulder as you stroke his hair and kiss him softly.

Just wants to be held while he composes his thoughts.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"VESSEL OF LOYALTY"
Lily Prefer to distance herself from you. You have tried various methods but to no avail. Afterall,Lily is the type to show trough her actions.

She is not very close to the people around her, not to mention her own older sibling.She is a vessel of loyalty and has a high obedience attitude.

She does enjoy effections,dont be sad!
She just not brave as other older sibling just showering you with love in lots of way.

But, she let YOU and ONLY YOU to pet her and the best part is that she purr!
that first time you were able to rub her head gently.that only happend when both of you are alone.

You smiled while hugging Lily tightly. She was blushing mess, maybe because she had just violated her condition of being a vessel of loyalty but she really needed this hug.

Seems like the other notice too~
Its sure is a cute purrrrr~

*Family hug!*

*I dont need hug

*I dont need hug ......maybe just a little*
-lily

________________________________________________________________________________

MAMMON:

In typical Mammon fashion he acts like he doesn't actually want it, or turns it back on you.

"I know ya got a thing for giving head-rubs so go ahead and use me as ya guinea pig if it'll make you feel better."

"You look like you need a hug. Oi, I don't think it's been long enough - don't pull away yet."