📚SWAPPED AU!

The tittle have been request!!!

Shout out for you my first reader and my firts quest after the WHEN YOU ARE IN DANGER chapter of course

Swapped au was kinda rare since its an AU where we become the game instead of the brother and THEY the one as player instead of us.

Some quick explain about the game, i decide to using the game original name instead create a new one.

The game work almost the same as obey me but with more game , new event and more intreaction with the character being decide by me.

They can collect the card but i gotta say UR + card are almost imposibble to reach and they also very rare to collect including other character.

All the card are being made by myself and feel free to use it!

Im sorry if its not catch your expatations!!

Now, let read the story shall we reader?

--------------------------------------------------------------

LUCIFER

-"Play the game, I dare you! Even the normiest of normies can't resist the charm of (MC)-chan. I bet you wouldn't last a week!"leviathan dare the first born.

-yeah, he was dared to begin with from avatar of envy because he take levi D.D.D away since he not paying attention to the meeting.

-Honestly, this entire idea was foolish and he know Leviathan exaggerates everything related to games and anime, a fictional character couldn't possibly-

- wait, whose this character that makes him feel so calm inside?
You manage to calm his stress just by your voice and your lovely soft gaze.
Just the sight of you reminds him to take a deep breath and relax.

-He buys a new phone to download the game, going so far as to put it under a new card so his in-game purchases cannot be traced to his main one.

-Doesn't spend a lot on the game but If your card looks exceptional, he'll buy whatever needed until he gets it (which is more often than not, for some reason he is despised by the gacha system)

-His favourite card has to be of you sitting on a throne, dressed in clothes fit for the highest of aristocracy, decorated with rose petal around you, looking down at the camera with a creppy looks in Seven Lord Event. Seeing you hold yourself with such power and pride makes him incredibly happy.

 Seeing you hold yourself with such power and pride makes him incredibly happy