🌟WHEN THEY ARE JELLY。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Quick!!

The guest are coming over !!

It had been a long time since you had been up to the human world. Even longer since you had seen your best friend. You were so excited to see them! Laughing. Telling old inside stories. Catching up on gossip.

Although you were having a great time with them, your escort for the day did not seem to be enjoying all your world had to offer.

But the problem have rise if its was a BOY, MALE, SEXY, CUTE FRIEND OF YOURS come over.

Need i say it more?

Yet here you are completely chating and having fun with your friendly chat, FLIRTING with each other and super close.

___________________________________________
Lucifer

huge prosseive vibes, he will get jealous for sure. It's not that he can't trust you but everyone else?

I mean if someone steps on his pride like by hitting on you while he is right there, he will get very angry.

He will not so happily growl the command to your friend to stay away from you. If you flirt back all hell will break loose.

He will in that case also get angry at you but not just angry also very hurt you never have seen him this devastated.

You will break his heart, and he will let you feel that. He is the best at making sure that you are safe and sound. Atleast now to say. He will let you know that it really displeases him.

"No. Mc I'm not jealous. I just don't want you to get "bad impressions" from them."

Louis may seems mature than the rest of the sibling speacily since he the oldest but he easly get jelly he get rid off the feeling by do chores or even homework for the next year too.

Damien are the honest angel, telling you straight forward what in his mind without noticing making the guest uncomfrotable but he looks so innocent so your friend dont quite mind.

Anthanasia hardly get jelly and be like " its your life and do what ever you want as im dealing with one now" type of person but she cares.

Lily act like it wasnt a bother since she not really the attention seeker but she Needing you in the middle of the night

She just Tends to suddenly have lots of requests or silly energy

She wont act right at the moment but rather when you alone so she have more courage to speak what in her mind. They dont make lot of rukus like lucifer, but they show enought to catch your attention.

Dont worry, just enjoy your day and if any of the family member get jelly, you can make them comfortable by praise them on what ever they was doing at the moment.
___________________________________________

Mammon

He gets very easily jealous. We have seen this even without being in a romantic relationship. He gets jealous about pets and your neighbors.

He knows that you are with him, but why do you have to pet that animal longer than him?? You better pet him double as long or more!

When they hits on you, he will get angry or extra clingy or both. Mammon will hold you by the hand and pull you closer.

He will be so hurt when you flirt with someone, being nice to someone is one thing, and he can handle it, but actually flirting with someone else?

It will hurt so much he never felt this miserable before.