🌟PREGNANCY

This will gonna be lots of reactions so be prepared!

First reactions:
You telling them you are pregnant.this mean your firts newborn and your next child before the last.

Second reactions:

Everything was doing okay till you started act strange.seems like the side effect in preagnant three realm child start to show.

YOU didn't know why you felt what you felt and that scared you.

Lord Diavolo, now concerned as well, decided to come to House of Lamentation instead.

Right now, their baby was trying to form its soul along with its body and the demon child needs dark energies to do so.

Your body is trying to absorb this dark energy for the child, but repressed angel spirit is trying to repel it all, causing your own body and soul to fight.your brain is the battle ground.

The reason it triggered in his absence is likely a psychological thing.

himself, as all demons do, radiate the very dark spiritual energy his child needs so, despite your soul's rejection, your great trust in him gives you feelings of safety and has your mind lend support to your body to absorb the energy the baby needs.

To sum it up, his presence is the only thing keeping you and child alive right now.

Last and not least the last reaction:
After your last prenacy for who know maybe after thousand of year (joke) and you pregnant for the youngest.

_____________________________________

Lucifer:

First reactions:

He already has a soft spot for you so you could ask him for anything and he’d do or get whatever you need.

I think he would know the most about human pregnancy since he probably had to prepare in advance to present the idea to Diavolo.

If you want a special treat, definitely have him feel the kicking baby. The warmth and love on his face is 100% worth it.

Second reactions:

The man thought he was prepared. He thought.you keep being surround by dark aura that bring shiver to you spine.

Lucifer expected all different kinds of physical ailments that he would have to help MC cope through; he didn't expect the ailments to be mental.